What is 2 2007 HO worth?

What do you all think 2007 FX HO Cruiser and 2007 FX HO with double trailer worth? I know there is NADA guides but that doesn't mean a whole lot. It does but it don't. Have 25 hours on both. Good condition.

Values

Whatever number a guide states your ski is worth is just an estimate. Since yours are probably fresh water, they are on the high side of any guide figure. The "real" value of the skis is whatever someone with the funds available is willing to pay for it. In watching ebay (not a good place to sell but a great place to buy if you can visit the ski before the auction ends) I have noted that skis are being sold for waaay under NADA and Kelly Blue book. Those are the places to start. Listing them on a Nationwide system is your best bet (Boattrader or other sites) and asking for Kelly or above is a good idea. The market for skis in the fall is not good and with the economy the way it is, there are precious few "real" buyers out there. You will get more for each one individually than as a pair so be prepared to split them up. If you are desparate, post on Craigslist (it's free but you have to deal with a lot of non-buyers) in a major city with water close by as that will net you more real potential buyers than in a smaller town. Hope this helps. As a reference point, the highest "closed auction price" where the seller actually sold it I have seen recently for an 06 HO(70hrs) was 5800.00. Given your's are 07's, 800 or so more would be close. Sad, but this is what they are selling for on Ebay. I'm sure that many on this site will chime in and say they are worth a lot more and if you ask a dealer what they would sell them for, they would be 2k above that, but again, a man willing to hand you cash is the true value and until you meet him, we are all guessing. Good luck if you are selling. Wish I was in the market for a ski, I would buy one of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by castiljd View Post
    What do you all think 2007 FX HO Cruiser and 2007 FX HO with double trailer worth? I know there is NADA guides but that doesn't mean a whole lot. It does but it don't. Have 25 hours on both. Good condition.

is someone in the market for a new SHO/FZ

Thread Information