Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

79.7 mph *STOCK ecu* Need to give credit where it's due :)

Hey guys and gals;

Ski went 79.7 today with half tank and pretty hot and humid conditions. Here's the set up..

250 lb rider 2005 100hr RXP
    137x Wheel/spacer set up by DUKE with McMasters and Riva washers
    60's, RUDE fuel controller TUNED by CAL/DUKE
    *** 15/20 *** Pitched by DUKE
    Wedge / Modded RIDEPLATE by DUKE *** Holes NOT filled yet. Ran out of time before ride.
    Kanaflex / Thru Hull w/stock waterbox
    XS Style I/C

*** STOCK ECU ***

79.7 8100 rpms. I AM VERY HAPPY It's very safe to say that when it cools down (today was low 90's with water temp of 89) it will be a solid 80 mph ski all day long.

The reason I made the header the way i did, is that I wanted to give credit where it is due. So many times these days, everyone usually spends soo much time bitching, and screaming when something goes bad, I just wanted to stand up and scream for the guys in this sport that actually not only DO what they say they will do but do it very well.

Without turning this into a huge pitch for Duke, I just want to help people in this sport because it is apparent to me that many of the Ski owners have been "settling" for certain services and learning about what this guy does and how well he does it, people need to know.

Fist off *** ANYONE needing their props/impellers Tweaked, Repitched e.t.c.. -- YOU NEED to get ahold of Duke.. I just haven't seen it done better, you need 8160 and not 8050 ?? No problem.. Need 8600 and not 8650 ?? You get the idea. Super low price and super fast turnaround... I'm tellin you guys, if you're thinkin about doing anything with your prop-- call the guy..

If you think abou tit---- it's the MOST IMPORTANT mod on your ski! I mean if your prop isn't optimized for what you have or even if it's cavitating due to maybe liner or even inner fins-- get it taken care of with someone that has this tweaking the prop thing down! I've had the impeller doen twice by him (once with X charger then again with 137 wheel) and both times I'm at the perfect rpm. BTW the reason I'm at 8100 now is because we know that in 30 days the ski will pick up with the weather and it will be prefect when that happens.

I realize that other people have done 80ish on stock ecu, and that it's not earthshattering, but I think that the people that have truly done it might have a little more done to thier skis.

So , Just a huge thnks to Duke/Carrie/and Cal and patrick also for helping basically reach my goal of 80ish on the stock ECU..
    Last edited by OrlandoRXP; 09-21-2009 at 11:03 AM. Reason: added

How can i get a hold of this guy duke ???? Sounds like he's the real deal holyfield !!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
    How can i get a hold of this guy duke ???? Sounds like he's the real deal holyfield !!

His user name here is Duke.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/member.php?u=1368

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    His user name here is Duke.
    thanks....

and nice job orlando

Thanks man! Yeah, my bet is that you'll be happy

i'm hoping......i sent him a pm so we will have to wait and see....is he on here a lot or not really?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
    i'm hoping......i sent him a pm so we will have to wait and see....is he on here a lot or not really?
    He is. But he is a very busy man and it is after 12:00. He is in FL.

+1
    Chris, Looks like Duke and Cal have your ski running great. Duke has been pitching my props for close to two years now. Great results everytime. When it cools down 5-10 degrees, you will be surpise how much these SD pick up. There is a lot of speed to be had in a good prop pitch.

+1
    Glad your so happy with the Ski Chris!!!! It runs excellent for a ski that close to stock with a drop in wheel. If JP would have been there it would have been all over 80. There is plenty left in the ski but right now its almost the perfect rec ski that anyone can ride. Just a rear air would push you well past 80 but then you have to worry about water intrusion etc..

Have to admit that Cal (HighPSI) has been a huge help figuring out these Rude fuel controllers. He has figured out how to fine tune these things all the way down to 250rpm increments and basically get me anywhere I want. Chris's ski is a stock ECU with 60lb injectors that idles with AF in the 13s!

Great riding with all you guys again and hope to see ya next weekend!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoRXP View Post
    2005 100hr RXP
    137x Wheel/spacer set up by DUKE with McMasters and Riva washers
    60's, RUDE fuel controller TUNED by CAL/DUKE
    *** 15/20 *** Pitched by DUKE
    Wedge / Modded RIDEPLATE by DUKE *** Holes NOT filled yet. Ran out of time before ride.
    Kanaflex / Thru Hull w/stock waterbox
    *** STOCK ECU ***
    No aftermarket IC on that thing? That's really impressive. If I lived in Florida, I'd be at Duke's in a heartbeat.

Does the wedge/ride plate mod impact holeshot or hookup in the chop?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information