Thread: GP1200R and 1300 parts
09-20-2009, 11:07 PM #1
GP1200R and 1300 parts
All parts including shipping in the USA. If outside the states, you will need to add actual shipping charges to your location.
Paypal is ok. Some items I have more than one.
Beach House sponsons $75 shipped
You will need to buy the three screws that hold each sponson to back peice, should be able to buy at any hardware store.
(2) 1200 R&D intake grates $68 each Both grates sold now
(2) sets of blue power valve couplers, they connect the shafts together
on the power valve motors replace the factory plastic units $25 per set both sets sold
(2) oem starters like new, fits any GPR and most older Yamaha models, check your model to confirm. $60 each both sold,
(1) brand new 4 degree keyway, fits any 1200 or 1300 GPR $35
(1) start stop switch for a GP1200R, probably will fit 800 or XLT models too, but it came off a 2001 GPR $35 shipped.
(1) 03/04 GP1300R power valve servo motor and cables with bracket has only about 1 hour on unit, like new. $60
(1) Jet boat prop from supercharger model, fits all GPR pumps with larger hub 05 up model pumps. Prop is brand new and design like a VX prop. Pitch is the smaller verus, measures 13/19 in my guage. $90 sold
Will be posting pics in a few minutes. If you want something post here and then pm me for paypal information. Thanks Ben
Last edited by YudLuz2; 09-24-2009 at 01:35 PM.
09-20-2009, 11:09 PM #2
09-20-2009, 11:12 PM #3
09-20-2009, 11:14 PM #4
09-21-2009, 05:37 AM #5
How does the VX style differ from the 1300R? Would this prop be a good choice for a conversion?
09-21-2009, 07:23 AM #6
It will process much more water because of root angle. It was design to turn higher rpms for the supercharger Yamaha, so I would think it would work well on any conversion ski.
I use the bigger ones 18.5/27 on my 90 mph single piper.
09-21-2009, 01:40 PM #7
Prop is sold
One grate is sold, still have one more left
pending sale on one starter
pm's replied too
09-22-2009, 03:17 PM #8
I need one set of the power valve couplers.
09-22-2009, 07:18 PM #9
Got you covered Brian,
Sold one starter, one left over
one set on couplers sold, one set left
09-23-2009, 02:30 PM #10
Money for the other starter and couplers has been sent.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By potenza in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2007, 08:07 AM
By Autosport in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2007, 10:10 AM
By GPR1200_syd in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2006, 05:37 PM
By philip_gpr in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2006, 08:39 PM
By O-ToWn1300R in forum Yamaha How To & FAQsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2006, 08:59 AM