Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Racing Chip for SKI!!!!!

Does anyone know if there is a racing performance chip that can be added to a ski to gain more horsepower??? I have a 08 FXHO with the full riva rpm kit, but like everyone on this website... I WANNA GO FASTER!!!!!!!!!! lol. your help, suggestion, and knowledge would be greatly appreciatted. thanks

your probably maxed out for the HO with the RPM kit besides a little tweek here and there, next step would be to sell the HO and get a SHO or FZ and there are plenty go FAST parts for them , we prob will run out of $'s first before ya run out of parts to buy for them

lol thats what im trying to avoid... i would love to get a fzs but there so expensive. right now im hitting 65.3 on gps and i really want to hit 70mph. those bikes are going for like 15 or 16 thousand thats allot....if i can sell my fxho and get a good price out of it maybe but for now i rather stay with my fxho and tune it to hit 70mph.... how much do you think i can sell my ski for? its a 08 yamaha fxho with 90 hours full riva rpm kit, trailer, 3 neoprene life jackets, cover for ski, and hull in showroom conditions??? thks

What is your RPM at your top speed?

Quote Originally Posted by fxho View Post
    lol thats what im trying to avoid... i would love to get a fzs but there so expensive. right now im hitting 65.3 on gps and i really want to hit 70mph. those bikes are going for like 15 or 16 thousand thats allot....if i can sell my fxho and get a good price out of it maybe but for now i rather stay with my fxho and tune it to hit 70mph.... how much do you think i can sell my ski for? its a 08 yamaha fxho with 90 hours full riva rpm kit, trailer, 3 neoprene life jackets, cover for ski, and hull in showroom conditions??? thks

WOW!!!! 15 to 16 thousand for a SHO or FZR??? That's alot of money.. Where do you live that they are selling these crafts at that price?

Can you get a rideplate for that ski? If so pick one up and give Jim a call. He might be able to work some magic and find you a couple mph.

can i use my stock ride plate i have on now???

yes you can have Jim's to mod your stock plate for a little more speed. 65.3 gps thats good numbers for a FXHO my best gps was 63.2 with all the goodies. not sure what an 08 is selling for but i think there is an NADA for pwc's may want to check into that to get you in the ballpark. if ya wanting the 70's your going to need the SHO platform and you should be able to pick up the 09's for abt 10k or so right now (depending on where you live)

Quote Originally Posted by fxshostopper View Post
    yes you can have Jim's to mod your stock plate for a little more speed. 65.3 gps thats good numbers for a FXHO my best gps was 63.2 with all the goodies. not sure what an 08 is selling for but i think there is an NADA for pwc's may want to check into that to get you in the ballpark. if ya wanting the 70's your going to need the SHO platform and you should be able to pick up the 09's for abt 10k or so right now (depending on where you live)

nice. how do i get in contact with jim?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fxho View Post
    nice. how do i get in contact with jim?
    You can order Jims ride plate modification service for your plate right here
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1244

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information