Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chernobyl

+1

Lightbulb Chernobyl

www.kiddofspeed.com

Just a cool read and kinda opens your eyes to what and where the human raceis headed. way2fast oughta dig this. 11?

+1
    Look at all the pictures. This guy lives and rides with a geiger counter. All the food is inspected with one too. Amazing yet very frightenning. This is a very sobering site. This is also the same reason the U.S. has to be involved with Iraq and world issues. Saddam, Osam and the president of Iran could really mess things up for generations.

+1
    not to mention North Korea. rode up to the DMZ at the north and south border and let me tell you the north koreans(military) are hateful. that little sawed off bastard is loco and is working hard on the nuke program. his people are starving to death and if you speak up you dissapear.. IMO the USA is the only country with enough balls to stand up for what is right. just like a big brother. if not we would all be vapor........

+1
    The whole site is pretty cool. Finding loaded 30mm guns.

+1
    http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~dmcmill/Index.html
    more unbelievable stuff,,,I`m researching this today. Never really dug this deep into the accident. This is unreal!

hey HOSS that guy is a girl very interesting site very scary

+1
    Been looking at this stuff all day now. Can`t stop. Intreguing to say the least. Found out the girl has changed her site up a bit under much pressure for false claims. Seems she doesn`t have a father who is a scientist rather its her and her husband on some sort of tour you can take. But thats even grey. At anyrate the pics are all real.

+1
    http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/ki...s/highres.html

vids that`ll make you think twice about nuclear war. I never realized just what we were dealing with after a bomb would pop. This past 2 days has changed my veiw of using a nuke for anything. Its true that no one wins.

+1

Unhappy

way2fast was right, I was wrong. The weather, not just wind alone will kill fro centuries to come. I was ignorant about nuclear fallout. But am now about as educated as I care to be on the subject. Its just insanity. The song "GhostTown" is pretty much too the point. Scary stuff. I support all military presence in the Middle East now more than ever. We also need to be very cautious with North Korea. At any cost (even tousands of American lives) Pandora`s box cannot be openned. If it were to open, millions of lives will be lost.

Estimates are between 300k and 400k dead from Chernobyl meltdown. But the real number will never be known as generations pass the poison on down the line.

+1
    It is very scary stuff. As it is too many nations have the bomb and the thought of any more being added to the list is even more frightening. I don't trust some of the nations who currently have the bomb and the ICBM's to send it anywhere on the globe. Not counting the future threat from the "want-a-be's", I think China currently poses the biggest current threat. Their Red government wouldn't care if they lost a few million people...they would probably not miss them !

Richard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information