Sea DOO GTI SE 155 hp

Im having people talk me into trading my honda aquatrax for a 2007 sea doo gti se 155hp ski. Does anybody know how good these ski's are. What can be done to them to make more power and stay reliable. I wanting to be able to hit 70mph. But i do a lot of wake boarding behind my honda. What do yall think?

Morgan City, LA
    If you want to do 70 mph then you want to find a supercharged ski. Not going to happen with a 155 GTI even with the few available modifications for that ski.

Question 2007 gti se mods?

Hey guys...I'm brand new to the forum, but it's great to see so much info on here from hands-on experts . I would like to add to this thread with a request for exactly what few available mods there are for a GTI se ski to increase performance. I bought it new in '07 and love it so upgrading to a different ski is not an option for me. What is the norm for filling ride plate holes...(silicone calk?). Any other "bolt on" items that will help out? I read lots of older posts from the last several years, but am looking for the latest info on upgrading performance on this particular PWC. Thanks!

Banned User
    Reading PA
    If u are handy u can make ur own intake with some very cheap parts and a filter, get a riva wedge and a nice exhaust system, fill the plate holes with some marinetec or jb weld, also get a intake grate, its up to u if u want to ditch the opas system or not but i kinda miss mine for wakeboarding and pulling tubes on my RXT the ski doesnt turn as well with the drag from the tube or boarder.

Thread Information