Insulated pump to IC water line ?

Anyone think adding a foam hose insulator around the pump to IC water connection would do anything ?
    Would the water even have a chance to heat up by the time it got to the IC ?

+1
    no

Yo Kinch: How are you making out with your IC cooling system? any testing yet?...PR...

Went out to Piercy Priest this weekend to test out the BOV. Everything works great so now back to the water testing. Didn't want to do both and loose a couple mph and have to figure out what was going on....

I went ahead and scoped out the area to prep for the AWA,since that was my first time out on that lake. Pretty small lake I was able to ride from end to end twice with one tank. Ended up flying past a group of XP's, looked like there mouths dropped when they saw it was a 3seater-two up.

My air exhaust fan also blew up on me. Looks like with the wave jumping it knocked the blade into the side of the case and knocked the motor out of wack which ended up loosing a screw and throwing the blades into the engine. No real damage just the fan.

I'm going to try to redo my water runs so I can fit the pressure and flow gauge. The flow gauge is HUGE so I've got to come up with something. I think I might have the manifold connection connect to it and put the gauge up next to the battery and then have it connect back to the manifold.

Wify has a girls night out so I'll have the ski to myself one day this week and I'll do some good testing.

What can you report about the BOV?
    did you notice anything?...PR...

It ran like a champ. I'll have pics tomorrow. Seems at around 4000-5000 it kicks in. I feel a little more comfortable gunning and letting off and gunning , when making quick turns and spin outs, etc.

+1
    kinch, what is the water temp at Percy Priest lake?

How about air temp this time of year?

About 80-85 and Air temps arount 90-95 but it's been getting cooler.
    If the sun is hidden it will be in the low 80's if it's not then it's high 90's and like 70-80% humidity.

It was real choppy this weekend but I found a large cove area right next to the Nashvill Shores so I'm hoping they do it all in there for better speeds.

TN weather is wierd though it can be REAL hot or be a real cool overcast day hehe
    check out the record high and low for Sept 1st.
    It's 102-52F with an average 85-65
    Morgan City is 93-63 with an average 88-73
    Miam is 92-72 with an average 87-78

+1
    thanks!

Thread Information