Losing coolant 1/2 catch can per tank of fuel

I searched this topic quite a bit, and unfortunately I believe it's a head gasket... Ski is running great, and not overheating, not losing the coolant out the overflow into hull either... my question is (and I think i know the answer) is the coolant overflow tank suppossed to bubble when revved up out of the water? It must be burning it out the exhaust DAMN!

+1
    Check your rideplate for any coolant loss.

Do you have aftermarket thermostat??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by spinyard View Post
    is the coolant overflow tank suppossed to bubble when revved up out of the water?

absolutely not say bye bye to that head gasket cause its gone!

yep my rhino bubbled the coolant tank when i got a bad batch of head gaskets thanks reid for backing up my bad news ha ha i do have an aftermarket t-stat, but it was a do it yourselfer, and it does not leak.. DAMN time for another shot of patron rippin that head off tomorrow! Do i have to pull the exhaust manifold to get the head off and do i need to grind the arp head studs if i get them to clear the valve cover i remember reading this before...btw it was so fun smokin two stock rxp/rxt's to 79mph nothing like that smile..

+1
    yep my rhino bubbled the coolant tank when i got a bad batch of head gaskets thanks reid for backing up my bad news ha ha i do have an aftermarket t-stat, but it was a do it yourselfer, and it does not leak.. DAMN

u might as well hear it now i have left myself in DENIAL so many times when it runs great but keeps either puking or just disappearing and bubbling.....ITS OVER Bro!!!!!!! sorry!.......mine were always after i installed light weight valve work which has nothig to do with it other than thats why my head would be off..........so i started using Permatex Copper coat evenly applied but not to heavy and its gold if u ask me good luck!

+1
    time for another shot of patron rippin that head off tomorrow! Do i have to pull the exhaust manifold to get the head off and do i need to grind the arp head studs if i get them to clear the valve cover i remember reading this before...btw it was so fun smokin two stock rxp/rxt's to 79mph nothing like that smile..
    leave the Patron.... unless u go something for the bone..... or your alone.....cause if your a dog...... all u will want to do is roam.......u can leave the manifold on to get it out yes..........i dont roll with ARP's but they are good and yes watch the valve cover issue they have other than that........ go getem!

got a perfect 10 sittin right here i'll worry about the head gasket tomorrow damn that didn't rhyme .... i don't roll the arp's either yeah when i put in the ferrea's i didn't use any kind of sealant and it worked good for like a year or so....... so permatex it is huh

Thread Information