Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ultra 250/250 High Performance Adjustable CAM's.

This isn't some other cam repackaged. Its a totally new profile based off a stock 250/260 cam.

Lift and duration profiles have been heavily modified for optimal performance on the 250/260 motor package.

Adjustable cam gears are added for extra flexibility in fine tuning each application.

WebCams was chosen to precision cut each cam to Rogue Racing's exclusive profile to ensure perfect quality every time.

Ron came to my house to help me install and degree in the cams properly in effort to get my race craft ready for World finals, Results were impression to say the least.

He are the picks and write up I have so far, More to come after World Finals.
    http://www.teammotoracing.com/?p=696

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    That sure did not read like a news flash or report from a preached unbiased source.

I must say Rogue sure does look like they make or at least put together some nice quality parts, seriously, as does TBM and Riva. Awesome that house calls are made to help with installation/tuning, hell everyone should order a set just for that service!!!!

Any cam spec printout to post with these "perfect quality every time", "heavily modified" grinds that provide "optimal" performance? Or is that another one of the Kawi section top secrets?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by earthshaker View Post
    That sure did not read like a news flash or report from a preached unbiased source.

I must say Rogue sure does look like they make or at least put together some nice quality parts, seriously, as does TBM and Riva. Awesome that house calls are made to help with installation/tuning, hell everyone should order a set just for that service!!!!

Any cam spec printout to post with these "perfect quality every time", "heavily modified" grinds that provide "optimal" performance? Or is that another one of the Kawi section top secrets?
    How did you get a feeling of bias in that report? I'll bet Rogue didn't travel for free all the way from Texas to install those cams.

Maybe its just me, but I wouldn't expect anyone who made a set of cams in this business to release the spec data. I'm sure there was a lot of time, money & effort that have gone into the design of these cams.

Indeed, they do look impressive in quality!

Doug

Make no mistake, I paid for the help. To me it was money well spent and I extremely happy with the results.

As for the specs of the cams. I looked at em and to my dumb ass they look like a cam. I called Webb and they said call Ron at Rogue Racing. Even if I had obtained the information, it would not be mine to share, thats best if people call Ron and ask him. I sure they will get the same answer I did, "are you out of your flipping mind, those specs didn't just fall out of the ski you know".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8226.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	152334

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8126.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	152335

Rereading my first post it does sound like a plug but I used the release information write up as to not say it wrong, you have to be careful what you say on GH. You say it wrong and they rip you from head to toe.

+1
    Who dresses those guys?

IDK but Im suspect of they swapped red shirts.....

"You say it wrong and they rip you from head to toe."

ALL i know is those cams look wild.

snapper455
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    Who dresses those guys?
    when we got older amd our mommys quit dressing us we had to dress ourselves! we are scientists not fashon models

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    Who dresses those guys?

Sorry...I wasnt there to pack a bag for Ron

+1
    Gotcha!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information