Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11

    Final Product Rev. 2

    Hi Guys,

    I promess my friend Malvin from Turbo Tech P.R. would post this pic's. Malvin! Thank you so much for helping out with this project and please don't make me spend no more $$$. Well, I'm one more piece needed to completed my wish list, is a Hydraulic Trim System form Bakers Performances in Canada. This part would help the ski with a better hole shot. I want to thanks all the Forum members that also help me out with there input and recommendation. Oh! Thank's to Jerry and Dan(JD1) for hooking me out with the Open Loop Systems great improvements parts.

    Doel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2163.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	790.4 KB 
ID:	152232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2158.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	152233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2159.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	981.6 KB 
ID:	152234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2156.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	152235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2168.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	736.5 KB 
ID:	152236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2169.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	881.1 KB 
ID:	152237  



  2. #2
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    your ski looks great Doel........Malvin is always helpful and has great service!

  3. #3
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    your ski looks great Doel........Malvin is always helpful and has great service!
    Steve, you help me with your input to. If you need my help for something you know where to find me.

  4. #4
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Steve, you help me with your input to. If you need my help for something you know where to find me.
    not a problem at all friend........its warming up here and about time for a test run.....let us now how yours goes as well!

  5. #5
    AKA: Larry lafjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    3,032
    Nice job Doel. Can't wait to see it in person!!

  6. #6
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    No problem my FRIENDS. I would go out 2morow Sunday to setup AFR and completed some rpm, boost, temp and mph runs. I would report in after everything is completed. I hope with have nice weather in the morning and some glassy's waters.

    Mr. Larry we going to Hugenot Park if you feel good to ride you welcome to join us.

  7. #7
    nice job doel .tremendo proyecto si como se ve corre

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I promess my friend Malvin from Turbo Tech P.R. would post this pic's. Malvin! Thank you so much for helping out with this project and please don't make me spend no more $$$. Well, I'm one more piece needed to completed my wish list, is a Hydraulic Trim System form Bakers Performances in Canada. This part would help the ski with a better hole shot. I want to thanks all the Forum members that also help me out with there input and recommendation. Oh! Thank's to Jerry and Dan(JD1) for hooking me out with the Open Loop Systems great improvements parts.

    Doel
    doel you ski look awesome,i was wonder what is going to be the final product part 3,lol i bet that'"s starts with T and finish with O exelent job my friend.thx

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,670
    Turbo= way to expensive

  10. #10
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRXT View Post
    Turbo= way to expensive
    Hey Jonny, with the right connections, like Malvin(Turbo Tech P.R.) would be like a pop up to the pitcher.LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. IJSBA Pre Hot Products World Finals Update (Two Of Three)
    By bullett55 in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:03 PM
  2. 2013 Hot Products World Finals/IJSBA Mid August Update
    By bullett55 in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:47 PM
  3. IJSBA Releases 2013 Hot Products World Finals Tentative Schedule
    By bullett55 in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 04:02 PM
  4. Finally got the Kaotik Products Web Site up and running
    By Jet-Rampage in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 10:27 AM
  5. Will New products be released at World Finals at Havasu?
    By 2fast4u in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •