Banned User

BEGI Part number

OK guys I am gonna do the BEGI FMU on my ski along with my RRFPR so i can dial in my AFR's please let me know what part number u guys are using cause i got a 2022 already.

+1
    2025 is what you want. The 2022 does not allow you to adjust the onset wich gives you control of the mid range.

Banned User
    anyone know the difference between the 2022 and the 2025???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    2025 is what you want. The 2022 does not allow you to adjust the onset wich gives you control of the mid range.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRXT View Post
    anyone know the difference between the 2022 and the 2025???

Since you have the 2022 you can try it but the 2025 is what you will want.

+1
    Im running the 2025, the 2022 will allow you to control top fuel pressure but not the mid range which is just about the biggest advantage of running the BEGi setup. I would get the 2025 if you can. They are by far the best way to tune fuel pressure using any ecu. Obviosly if you have a custom re-map then you will have less reason for that much control but even the best ecus cannot handle the big boost also I have seen some skis have trouble starting with aftermarket ECUs and big injectors coz they are to rich at idle this is another big advantage of the duel reg setup as you can clean the idle right up. R88

+1
    Jonny! send a PM to Malvin Turbo Tech P.R. and he would set you right up. Malvin would explain everything you need to know about this setup.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Im running the 2025, the 2022 will allow you to control top fuel pressure but not the mid range which is just about the biggest advantage of running the BEGi setup. I would get the 2025 if you can. They are by far the best way to tune fuel pressure using any ecu. Obviosly if you have a custom re-map then you will have less reason for that much control but even the best ecus cannot handle the big boost also I have seen some skis have trouble starting with aftermarket ECUs and big injectors coz they are to rich at idle this is another big advantage of the duel reg setup as you can clean the idle right up. R88
    + 1

R88 you are right on the money. Good write up and info.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    + 1

R88 you are right on the money. Good write up and info.
    Thanks Man, I just try to help, I have personaly learnt so much here and feel that sometimes I can give something back. Thats what makes this forum so good. R88

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Thanks Man, I just try to help, I have personaly learnt so much here and feel that sometimes I can give something back. Thats what makes this forum so good. R88

++++1 I enjoy doing the same thing, just wasnt sure on this one since i have only used the BEGI setup on a turbo talon before.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRXT View Post
    ++++1 I enjoy doing the same thing, just wasnt sure on this one since i have only used the BEGI setup on a turbo talon before.
    Jonny,

If you need information on a BEGI System, Fuel System, BOV System and Turbo System talk to Malvin Turbo Tech P.R. he would set you up quickly and even call you up and help with the installation. Malvin, for my understading was the first one to have theses sytem on a PWC. It took him lots of time and research to implement these parts on a PWC. Big Example! These Turbo Systems that all the big dogs are running in there ski. Who you think took the time and research to develop and design a good aftermarket system to fit these machine. If you need information go to the source of the maker or guru. I really dont know if Malvin have a website but it sure help us out with good infomation and purchasing the right parts. I know that 4Tech Performance Store(Jerry) have he's systems there.

Thread Information