Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ultra 250 airbox removal

Any tip and how to removal airbox? In the manual need to move engine? Other simplier mode?

bro, I'm going to send you an e-mail with shop manual attatched
    it helped me and I think it will help you

Tnx but some other info??To be faster?

when you say air box, your talking about the black box under the steering area right, if so you take it out through the ECU cover in the front compartment, its a little painful to remove because your gas line is there, but just wiggle and jiggle it out

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatak9 View Post
    bro, I'm going to send you an e-mail with shop manual attatched
    it helped me and I think it will help you
    hurry up and give the guy the manual hopefully he can read and start and work things out for himself instead of being spoon fed on every issue with his ski we all require advise at times but surelly there is a line.

Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    hurry up and give the guy the manual hopefully he can read and start and work things out for himself instead of being spoon fed on every issue with his ski we all require advise at times but surelly there is a line.
    WTF?? Are you serious? Thatís a pretty ridiculous comment considering this is a forum and thatís what forums are for. Even if he has a shop manual, itís better to ask and make sure then mess something up thatís going to cost you?!? I donít see the problem with spoon feeding someone an answer, if you know the answer to a personís question you might save him a lot of time searching around for an answer when it is unnecessary. I do not believe there is a ďlineĒ for when asking a question...

At the same time if you didnít know the answer to the question you shouldnít have posted anything at all. Itís a waste of server bandwidth, and NO HELP TO THE OP! I understand I am doing the same thing right now, but your post was just moronic and deserved a response so you can understand what you did wrong and learn from it!

-Thank you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by powerdbygarrett View Post
    WTF?? Are you serious? Thatís a pretty ridiculous comment considering this is a forum and thatís what forums are for. Even if he has a shop manual, itís better to ask and make sure then mess something up thatís going to cost you?!? I donít see the problem with spoon feeding someone an answer, if you know the answer to a personís question you might save him a lot of time searching around for an answer when it is unnecessary. I do not believe there is a ďlineĒ for when asking a question...

At the same time if you didnít know the answer to the question you shouldnít have posted anything at all. Itís a waste of server bandwidth, and NO HELP TO THE OP! I understand I am doing the same thing right now, but your post was just moronic and deserved a response so you can understand what you did wrong and learn from it!

-Thank you
    He needs to look inside the ski and figure it out for himself. 2 small bolts and a hose clamp is all that needs to be removed for the airbox to come out. If someone can't figure out something that simple, they don't need to be working on their ski in the first place.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by powerdbygarrett View Post

-Thank you

coming from someone with 19 posts you're obviuosly full of helpful knowledge go right ahead save us all the effort.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    He needs to look inside the ski and figure it out for himself. 2 small bolts and a hose clamp is all that needs to be removed for the airbox to come out. If someone can't figure out something that simple, they don't need to be working on their ski in the first place.
    exactly beags

This is a forum go to wikipedia guys. Ask is a right, answer it is a kindess.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information