Thread: Yamaha Mods

Yamaha Mods

Hi Guys
    Just a quick Hi, just bought my first ski its a 2003 Yamaha Waverunner 1200xlt, Picked it up last Wednesday night and took it down the the caravan on Anglesey NorthWales,

Had a great four days on the ski, there was five off us riding up and down the coast having a ball,

Can't wait for next weekend,what I want to know is what mods can I do to the ski to make it a bit faster,and where can i buy the bits from, I am in Warrington Cheshire, WA1 4QP.

Welcome to GH,there is quite a few of us up here in the north west,there is about 20 or 30 of us skiing in Benllech Bay this friday.There are pages and pages and even more pages on mods for your ski on here if you search and the best place to get your parts from is the online store.

League City, Texas
    welcome to the forum

Clayton le Woods, North West England,UK.
    Welcome Taza. I'm up in Preston and I've had some great deals from the States, but you gotta watch UK Customs. They slap some hefty surcharges on if they see you've got parts coming in. If you get anything used, always ask the seller to put 'Used Car parts. Value $50' on the declaration. It doesn't always work, but most times it does. Even the courier firm slap some on for 'Customs Clearance Charges' sometimes. N&C Jetski at New Brighton (Wirral) are OK for some stuff, but search for what you want on G/H then search on Google and see who's got it cheapest in UK. Sixhills Jetski are also quite helpful with new stuff. Good luck. I ride the waves at South Shore Blackpool, by the way. Much better than boring flat ponds! Dave.

Thread Information