Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What are the odds?

Bow Tie Klr and myself went riding yesterday. Off course there are other skis on the river. Well we come across a woman on a gtx, no problem we kept going. Well next thing you know coming up behind us is a green and black seadoo. I thought it was the Gtx. Oh no, its a RXP. So Danny and I start to get a little excited. To make a long story short. We ran, he first tucked and and then when he saw that we were no match for him he sat up. It was a very bad day for us. He left us from the word go. The best I have seen yet has been 69.9. Come to find out he is a member on here. He was super nice. But his ski only runs 80. Sorry for it being so long. I just had to share it.

+1
    only 80...what a pig...I wish i had that problem..

yea that shiot just wasnt right... we went from rolling hit and by the time we both dropped into superman he was about 6-8 lengths ahead. Talk about a disapointment. Time for me to order some parts...

next time will be a lil different.

+1
    whats his forum name?

+1
    Sounds like Sandrock. You need more than a few parts.

His name was Chris. But I cant remember his UID. He said he doesnt post much. He was cool guy and was just having fun like us...

Im already makin a plan for parts. It may be winter when I do it so I dont have any down time during the peak riding months... Im thinkin ported, package efi, single piper... Should do a lil better next time.

+1
    I ran a stage 2 rxp in smooth water and he pulled me very slowly, I did a little better in the chop, I have been adding fercho's package since then, my ski sounds better at idle,and rock's the boat on the trailer when i hit the throttle....im going to ride with the same rxp and see if i improved any,package is not complete yet...lots of stuff to do...very good information...... if you dont order the package at least order an rxp so you can keep up...lol

package is on the list as well as several other things to order...

hheheh

bow tie i help him with his boat but he said yall was cool guys. we need to set a day to ride and play

Sounds cool. We were running up to riverside to see if there were any bikinis up there. But, we got caught in a rain / lighting storm and took shelter on the sandbar up there. We were going to come back and hang out and have a beer with yall, but when the storm finally cleared and we made it down there everyone had left.

Yea he was cool guy! Very fast ski too! We ride every weekend, either over gulfport way or pascagoula river. Will make a pass through grasshopper island next time we are up there. Its usually me and myth ( Ryan ) riding and always up to play. Win or loose its all for fun anyways. We just get out to look at the girls and catch some waves / wakes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information