Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    groves, texas jclc43837's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    groves, tx
    Posts
    246

    what grate to use

    what grate would be better the r&d or the riva


  2. #2
    richrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    949
    +1
    1
    I would say worx,tested and proven!

  3. #3
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by richrxp View Post
    I would say worx,tested and proven!
    For an X model yes they work great but i think he has a regular RXP.

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by jclc43837 View Post
    what grate would be better the r&d or the riva
    It depends on the riding you do. If you are a flat water rider in search of more top speed as well as improved handling, hookup then the Riva RXP grate is your best choice.

    Here is what one member had to say about the Riva grate after installing it
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108195

    For rough water the R&D grate is going to give better hookup.

  5. #5
    richrxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    949
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    For an X model yes they work great but i think he has a regular RXP.
    Yes your right ,in that case i would say go with the riva.

  6. #6
    groves, texas jclc43837's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    groves, tx
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    It depends on the riding you do. If you are a flat water rider in search of more top speed as well as improved handling, hookup then the Riva RXP grate is your best choice.

    Here is what one member had to say about the Riva grate after installing it
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108195

    For rough water the R&D grate is going to give better hookup.

    i guess i should of asked this question before i bought the r&d is there anyway i can exchange the r&d for the riva

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by jclc43837 View Post
    i guess i should of asked this question before i bought the r&d is there anyway i can exchange the r&d for the riva
    No problem at all. When you receive your R&D grate (it shipped today) you can return it to me for a refund. Order the Riva grate any time you are ready.

  8. #8
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    No problem at all. When you receive your R&D grate (it shipped today) you can return it to me for a refund. Order the Riva grate any time you are ready.
    +1 jerry allways takes care of anyone

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by calendine2369 View Post
    +1 jerry allways takes care of anyone

    ++1 got that right

  10. #10
    sweetbats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Glen Allen, VA
    Posts
    238
    +++1

    Jerry is top notch. We are very fortunate for many reasons.

    That is why I will buy from Jerry's store for anything I need. Especially every day items I could buy locally. No way I buy from the closest dealership, even if the prices were the same. (They are not.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What intake grate to use..
    By mjet in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2015, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:41 PM
  3. What intake grate to use? Any other tricks to making it hook up?
    By sleeper_dave in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:02 PM
  4. What oil to use with new metal washers?
    By Jarrett in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:55 PM
  5. what oil to use for oil change
    By macattack in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 08:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •