Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: MPG

  1. #1

    Thumbs up MPG

    Holy Sh-t!!! the new Altima is getting 32-33mpg highway driving...
    hmmm I`m not missing the van so much now

    just went 362 miles on 10.7 gals of gas, and we squeezed it in till the tank was "full" that equates to 33.8
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-19-2010 at 05:24 PM.


  2. #2
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    That's awesome.
    Thank God I only have a 12 mile daily commute. I don't even want to say what I get in my 4x4, Al Gore may be watching.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    That's awesome.
    Thank God I only have a 12 mile daily commute. I don't even want to say what I get in my 4x4, Al Gore may be watching.
    I can`t even imagine the Van @ 15-17mpg doing 212 round trip for 5 days would cost, I`d have no paycheck......

    The Garden State Parkway tho scares the bejesus out of me!, so may bozo drivers risking my life...

  4. #4
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,542
    +1
    4,761
    My son got a black one too, he loves the mileage!

  5. #5
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Holy Sh-t!!! the new Altima is getting 32-33mpg highway driving...
    hmmm I`m not missing the van so much now

    just went 362 miles on 10.7 gals of gas, and we squeezed it in till the tank was "full" that equates to 33.8
    Excellent!!!

    1500 silverado gets 18, Honda 2door Accord gets 28 and daughters Exterra gets 20.

    Slightly off topic, Conversion gets 6, RXPX get 5 or less and Honda gets 10.

  6. #6
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Excellent!!!

    1500 silverado gets 18, Honda 2door Accord gets 28 and daughters Exterra gets 20.

    Slightly off topic, Conversion gets 6, RXPX get 5 or less and Honda gets 10.
    My silverado ss gets 13city 14.5 hwy and my wifes srt charger gets 15 city and 19 hwy.I wont get rid of my truck but the srt may have to go.

  7. #7
    Mike xsockguyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,744
    +1
    2
    My g/f's brother has Altima. I like that car alot.

  8. #8
    mbaseball3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    stockton, ca
    Posts
    748
    +1
    21
    thanks for saving your gas guys! cause my chug a lug hemi loves it!

  9. #9
    Crashking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    164
    +1
    1
    truck gets 9-10 city and 14 pure highway... went to arkansas and back... wasnt cheap

    def lookin at getting a golf diesel... about 50mpg... that is when i get the toys paid off and moved into a house

  10. #10
    I get 22 in my 350z. I think thats respectable for the type of car that it is.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best MPG Ski?
    By Rampage in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:45 PM
  2. MPG with a Waveventure
    By termite in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 01:05 PM
  3. MPG with a Waveventure
    By termite in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:44 AM
  4. Avg. MPG for '08 Ultra?
    By SE TX Rider in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  5. MPG
    By ph2ocraft in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •