Any cool jetskiing in/near Gulf Shore Ala ?

I'm travelling to the PWC Rally in Jacksonville Sept 22-24...But from the 24th through the 29th I'll be in Gulf Shores Ala.

I'm thinking of riding off the beach a few days, but was also thinking about skiing near freshwater around in the area if possible. Does anyone know the area up there that can help me with where to go in either salt/fresh water ?
    Thanks,

Will

Quote Originally Posted by FullThrottle
    I'm travelling to the PWC Rally in Jacksonville Sept 22-24...But from the 24th through the 29th I'll be in Gulf Shores Ala.

Will
    Will are you talking about Jacksonville, Fl. If so, what is the rally ??

I live in mobile and have not rode in gulf shores yet but I am sure it is against the law to pull up on the beach. So watch out. I know that there is a brige that goes between alabama and florida. From what I hear there is alway skis on a island over there.

Thanks for the update , Nitro! I will keep that in check and do some research on jetskiing the area.

Lafjax,

see:
    http://www.floridarallyseries.com/
    RS #3 Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island, FL Sept. 23-24
    Fernandina Beach takes watercraft enthusiasts back in time to an unspoiled hidden jem of a vacation destination and one of the greatest untapped riding areas in the Southeast. Riding opportunities vary from the marsh lain intercoastal waterway connecting downtown Jacksonville to the Georgian coastal islands."

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro4Life
    I live in mobile and have not rode in gulf shores yet but I am sure it is against the law to pull up on the beach. So watch out. I know that there is a brige that goes between alabama and florida. From what I hear there is alway skis on a island over there.
    If you put in at Alabama Point Boatlanding (It actually has a different name but cannot remember), it is right at the Perdido Pass Bridge, if you go out into the gulf and go to the left (West) you can pull up on the beach......... if you go East, then it not a good thing, nothing but condo's there.......... in the Bay there is several islands to beach on ..............

Thread Information