R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1

INfamous YARD SALE Video High Speed get off...

Ok here it is..Everyone that was there for this race said they laughed their a$$e$ off when it happened..I didnt think it was too funny at the time obviously due to me coming off and the other is because of how and why it happened.

The video starts out with the start and me running down the faster boats (Remember I am on a STOCK legal Ultra 250x) and catch them all by the time we get into the tight sections coming on the the front stretch..You will here next as we come onto the stretch a good sounding THUD..Thats me and Peter on the Blk/Green Kawi BUMPING down the stretch..I get a lead into the right handed turn and he nails me in the side.

After I get back on you can see me pushing something back into the steering column..Thats my Throttl cable, You see when I started to come off Ihad one final shot and recovery..I had reached with my right hand asd I was coming off and almost for a split second had a hold of my center bar on the handle bars and my hand slipped grabbing the Throttle cable, well when that happened it obviously pulled the throttle open and talk about a kick in the pants that thing took off out from undernieth me so fast I though the world fell out from under me!!

After that you will see me take off..Man I was so MAD I didnt care of I came off again I was giving it everything I had to get back in the chase..Well in the next video Ill put up you will see some of the battles at the end of the race and I ultimately catch the rider who nailed me in the beginning...He was so tired by the time I caught him..It was SOO funny to know that I had just caught him from almost a lap down from the start was great and his body expression when he turned around and realized I was back there was PRICELESS!!!

Enjoy..Oh yeah and man Thx to ALL the riders in that race for the awesome riding and fight they put up!!

B

FLYIN' Brian indeed!

so i know you wrote a lot there...some jibber jabber about a throttle cable...but what exactly happened that tossed you? It happened super fast.

+1
    Man read it DA! Yeah I was FLYIN Brian there huh?

Its when Peter and I bumped then you see where he gets a good run and he lets off WAY before I do into the right handed turn giving me a shot at slamming the door..well instead of him turning right he kept it straight and nailed me..if you listen closeley you can hear the hit. I still got the scar on the side of the ski from it...So much for the handle bar rule!

Did you see and hear the 1st bump in the vid right before I come off?

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    i guess pigs really can fly...... ducking and running..... love ya like a brother brian.....

+1
    Damn you Dan! HAHAH..Luv ya too Brotha!!

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShot View Post
    Damn you Dan! HAHAH..Luv ya too Brotha!!

what'd you expect... you put everything out there... i just put the pieces together

Thread Information