Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

parting out msx 150

I decided to part out an msx 150 with 30hours on it. from what i can tell everything is there the guy i bouht it from described to me the bout was stuck in safe mode. It was taken apart and he said he ran out of money. I got the boat as a package with a 110. I posted a thred about that one a while back cause it wasn't running right (turned out to just need a regulator and a some basic maintance). I dont have the room for a parts boat nore the desire to put this one back together. i know the motor and turbo are both good i checked them myself. i don't know how to check the various sensors to tell if they are good. send me a pm if you are intrested i do have the title if you want the whole thing i will take any reasoable offer. if you want pictures of any piticular part let me know or if you want to see it i'm in southern new jersey. if i get no bites i will post the parts on ebay next week some time so you will get another shot. I figured i would post hear first cause the people hear seem like they will make the best use of it.

Hi, looking for the grab handle which is located at the rear of the seat, if you have one would you post to the UK?
    I will cover all postage costs,
    cheers Tony

i will ship it where ever you want if you pay for it. the handle is grey in color and cracked at one of the bolt holes on the right side so it will probably cost you more to ship it than the part is worth. if you still want it $20 us

Hi thanks, could you send a photo of the crack, thanks Tony
    [email protected]

+1
    Tony,

You can repair yours if it is not to bad, I put up with mine for quite some time before I fixed the flexing and leaking. I ground out the cracks and used super strength araldite combined with some fiberglass Matt to reinforce the job. Mine was black so an easy one to do a paint patch. The repair was a success and not noticeable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera Download  17.05.2009 210.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	153259  

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
    Tony,

You can repair yours if it is not to bad, I put up with mine for quite some time before I fixed the flexing and leaking. I ground out the cracks and used super strength araldite combined with some fiberglass Matt to reinforce the job. Mine was black so an easy one to do a paint patch. The repair was a success and not noticeable.
    unfortunately mine got smashed by some clown who couldn't control his ski.
    wrecked the grab handle my arm and the part of my hull i've sofar repaired the hull wasn't to bad but the grab handle got wrecked seat all i need is a new clip/bolt and a new cover
    cheers Tony

+1
    Well Thats a bugger, luckilly they will go with out it just a bit hard getting back on board.And it doesn't look the same.
    Cheers

yeah i'm still getting the use of the ski but i'd like to replace it so if you have any idea where i can pick up acheep replacement.....

hi just bought a 150 at an auction has lots of problems i would like to purchase the sensors from you

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ritz View Post
    hi just bought a 150 at an auction

has lots of problems...
    Welcome

Would you be interested in creating a new thread for your MSX 150 project?

The Weber engines in the Polaris MSX 150 can be challenging to diagnose and service.

What do you think it will take to get your MSX 150 running on the water?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information