Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

where is there a great Tint shop in NJ?

can you people believe I can`t find a decent tint shop in NJ that doesn`t charge way to much for small cars... WTF, 290 to do the misses Versa, that`s fcked up...

I need 2 rear doors and rear hatch on the Versa, and 2 doors and back glass on the Altima coupe, anyone have any very good shop in mind? please lemme know...

Well... I can say South Jersey Window Tinting did a bang up job on the F250 the second time they did it.

The first time they burnt my head liner and when my dad called them amateurs for doing that, the little shit behind the counter told my pops he was going to kick his ass and caused a big ordeal. They wanted to fix the headliner on a 2 month old truck.... Nah... don't think so, they bought a FoMoCo Factory Head liner and installed it them selves.

So I can't recommend them, but I can say they made good on their mistake, BUT I can never forgive them for the things i heard that little shit say to my Pops. Took everything i had not to drive over and kick his ass.

Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1
    tha guy that does all of my tints got me for 300.....for the front two wnidows...back two and the rear class on my truck....hes local(to me anyway) and he always helps me out.....i cnt complain about him....stereo station on rt. 17 in rochele park 973-340-9417

he also did a HID conversion for my headlights on my truck and did some wireing for an emergency light in my grill and did the speakers in my old truck....does good work

+1
    Guess u in south jersey, so don't know if u wanna take a drive. I go to a place in perth amboy off state st. When I had the altima they charged $175 for all 5 windows and warranty for life.

+1
    Tropic's up on Rt.46

thanks for the reply`s, but yeah, a little closer to home is preferable.

there use to be a place in maple Shade called Glass tint specialties, now the shop is called arizona something? and I heard they do wraps now and attitudes about anything else... man things have sure changed...

In all honesty andy... that south jersey window tinting did a bang up job on the 250... back slider window all three sections, and the two full size back door windows.. I think I was charged $120.

They messed up the first time, but the guy said he's been doing it for 15 years and that was the first time he ever had an accident doing it.

Um.... would I go back to them.... probably... good price, good job, and the owner of the company called from a cruise ship on a satelite phone to personally appologize to me for what happened.

oh... and they are in Mt. Laurel.

ttt

+1
    If you want to cross the bridge, intercity concepts in northeast Philadelphia does any car all the windows for $150. Right over tacony on state rd.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information