Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Coverup ??

+1

9/11 Coverup ??

The following link was sent to me by some friends. The video is 1 hr 22 min long and it should be required viewing by every citizen in the U.S. It really brings up some apparently valid questions about what happened that day. I imagine that the Bush worshippers will dismiss it without even watching it. Like the old saying goes, "you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

One other note; At todays Press Conference, President Bush was asked the question "What did Iraq have to do with 9/11" His answer was "NOTHING"
    I hope the news doesn't let his comment rest. Maybe this will finally bring an end to the constant use of both subjects in the same sentence !! Or maybe he will claim temporary insanity and take back his truthful answer to the reporters question !!

Click here to watch.

Richard
    Last edited by MikeTrin; 08-22-2006 at 01:49 PM.

wow goooooood video.......our country is very shady

+1
    I will watch the video today but we invaded and oustead Saddam not because of 9/11 but because he was not cooperating with the weapons inspectors. There was an unconditional UN dealio. They gave him years to comply. When slick Willy was in office the UN weapons inspectors pulled out never to return for years. The weapons inspectors were not allowed to inspect the prasidential palace either. Bottom line is if he had nothing to hide then he should have let them go wherever they wanted to satisfy the world. But not Saddam,,he can do what he wanted.

Remember that it was he who invaded Kuwait. It was he who but a bounty on President Sr.`s head, it was he who wanted the Super Cannon, he who wanted to use biological warfare, he who threatenned the peace of the West.

He was in a position of power and not of sound thinking. His actions were a direct display of his train of thought.

I only wish we would have taken the same approach with Cuba in the 60`s. But that was a different world then and USSR kept Castro in check. The watchdog for the Middle East doesn`t exist anymore. Extremist have taken control and chaos is what they are selling. In fact its being forced. I was just beginning to do research on oil supplies to. I`m not going further into 9/11 because quite frankly, I`m sick of hearing about it. Katrina hit here causing alot more devestaion that we are still dealing with. 9/11 happenned, we reacted, its done. Plus our intel was not what we were paying for as the entire world has found out since 9/11 and Iraq.

Good Stuff

As a former accident investigator for the USAF, I concur with their conclusions based upon the video evidence in that documentary. It doesn't add up, but unfortunately we will never know what actually happened.

Just FYI, aircraft auxiliary power units (APUs) all have centrifugal compressor wheels. In other words, the compressor wheel looks like a large turbocharger compressor. You get a lot of power out of a small package, but you lose responsiveness due to the weight of the compressor wheel (not a problem with a power unit).

It is a long video, but it has some extremely valid points.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    For some reason the video number I put onto my post "changes" ............ Someone is blocking it, when it is typed in it's entirety. Because it has been blocked only adds more credability to what is on that video.

Richard
    I know I have my pot stirrin stick here somewhere.....AHH here it is.. You are a [email protected] conspiracy imaginin,crazy ass, wantin to blame the goverment for everything, nut job!!!!! And BlaZinMJ your statement supporting Hezbula has made every post of your completely worthless and invalid to me.
    Last edited by GRNGOBLIN; 08-22-2006 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRNGOBLIN
    I know I have my pot stirrin stick here somewhere.....AHH here it is.. You are a [email protected] conspiracy imaginin,crazy ass, wantin to blame the goverment for everything, nut job!!!!! And BlaZinMJ your statement supporting Hezbula has made every post of your completely worthless and invalid to me.
    if you have read my previous post on another thread, i stated that i dont support the terrorist group, i only support the good they do for the arab countries, either way its none of your biz. did you watch the video? the narrator is one smart mofo, and flight 93(the flight that hit as field in somerset county, PA never actually hit tyhe field it landed in cincinati ohio. all i know is i have lost faith in this country, its all a bunch of lies.....and i will not personally bash you like you have bashed me because i am more mature than you

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    The following link was sent to me by some friends. The video is 1 hr 22 min long and it should be required viewing by every citizen in the U.S. It really brings up some apparently valid questions about what happened that day. I imagine that the Bush worshippers will dismiss it without even watching it. Like the old saying goes, "you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

One other note; At todays Press Conference, President Bush was asked the question "What did Iraq have to do with 9/11" His answer was "NOTHING"
    I hope the news doesn't let his comment rest. Maybe this will finally bring an end to the constant use of both subjects in the same sentence !! Or maybe he will claim temporary insanity and take back his truthful answer to the reporters question !!

This is the link;
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46593973848835

Richard

Watched it. More trash.
    You don't get 5 minutes into this so called movie before there is a glaring, purposefull misrepresentation of the truth. If you read the 9-11 Commission report, or watched the proceedings, you will know what I'm talking about.(and I'm no big fan of the 9-11 hearings) If you only watch this type of movie, you won't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Hufschm...orey-Jason.mp3 (phone call with producers arguing with another 9-11 conspiracy producer, admitting at one point that they just threw some info into the movie that they knew was suspicious. quote" I didn't want to put it in, but there was some internal conflict, so we just put it in". They claim they will "take it out" in the next edition.)

http://www.letsroll911.org/ (this website funded the 3 producers and the film, a film that fits the theme of the website. Hardly an impartial source.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=1&c=y (this is a study of claims made by conspiracy theorists and subsequent rebuffing of the conspiracy arguements) I just bet someone will pop up and say that Popular Mechanics is a tool of the government.

As far as Bush saying that Iraq and 9-11 had NOTHING to do with each other. Wheres the news in that? The administration has NEVER said that 9-11 was the reason for Iraq. Michael Moore editing a sentence from Condaleeza Rice to "sound" like a link from 9-11 to Iraq does not constitute a link from 9-11 to Iraq. Hopefully you've watched the FahrenHYPE 9-11 video by now to see what I'm referring to. If you can provide a link that shows an administration official claiming Iraq had something to do with 9-11, please provide it.

I am SURE that some Bush or America haters will not bother to read anything that does not fit their version of reality. Like you said,"you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink".

I've got to stop typing. I think I hear black helicopters, with no markings, buzzing around my neighborhood.

ill check it out their's always to sides to a story

+1
    Quote by howestek: "As far as Bush saying that Iraq and 9-11 had NOTHING to do with each other. Wheres the news in that? The administration has NEVER said that 9-11 was the reason for Iraq. Michael Moore editing a sentence from Condaleeza Rice to "sound" like a link from 9-11 to Iraq does not constitute a link from 9-11 to Iraq. Hopefully you've watched the FahrenHYPE 9-11 video by now to see what I'm referring to. If you can provide a link that shows an administration official claiming Iraq had something to do with 9-11, please provide it."

"I am SURE that some Bush or America haters will not bother to read anything that does not fit their version of reality. Like you said,"you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink".

I will read the links you provided when I have the time. I will admit that some of the stuff in the conspiracy video seems far fetched, but I'd like to see anyone re-butt some of the other crucial parts of it. No one has to look back very far to see how our government has lied to us and there is no reason why these lies are not continuing, especially under the current administration. No link is needed to show how Bush always tried to tie 9/11 into the Iraq War. In just about every press conference and public speech he used 9/11 and Iraq in the same sentence. So much so, that I remember when one news broadcaster actually counted the times and gave the number !

Richard
    Last edited by way2fast; 08-22-2006 at 11:52 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNGOBLIN
    I'll bet that you never took the time to view the video....Idiots like you are what the tyrants of the world bank on to rise to power. You can't hold an educated conversation without stooping to name calling to fill in for your lack of knowledge. Others on this forum, like howestek, may not agree with me, but instead of using adjectives they present links to other sources of information which can be helpful to everyone.

Richard
    Last edited by way2fast; 08-22-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information