+1

Is this a good deal?

This is a 2000 hull with factory pipe r&d shortened pipes, complete ignition with hot seat cdi randy 11 chip, has complete exhaustw. new water lines and watcon routing, super nice straight up and down (blaster style made by the polaris race team) steering and bars with quick start, hot seat plate beach house sponsons jet dynamics scoop , exhaust controller with valves (works perfect), stock nozzle and steering nozzle. The boat is basically just missing engine, carbs and pump stator assembly. (drive shaft is included) Has a good title and the hull has been repainted and looks good. I had removed the trim tabs fromt he back of the boat for rec riding and holes from mounting are visable. The holes for external fuel pums have been drilled as well. This is a great boat and is super clean. Do the math on the parts. If you want me to strip it down and send the parts / title I will for actual shipping cost.the seat is included and is a stock seat and cover in fair condition. I do have a a set of red tops and a 6 vane stator i will sell you for an additional 290.00 It's a pro785. 500.00 as is.

+1
    If you have an engine,that is a great deal. Chopper is a great guy and deffinetly knows his 785's.

If you are just starting out with 785's,this might be a little closer http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/boa/1402175124.html and already has a Michigan registration number .LOL

If it is still available?

500 is a great deal, and chopper probably has enough parts to sell you a complete motor piece by piece. great guy I buy a lot of parts from him.
    By building it yourself you get to know your ski and you know everything is new, plus you can do it over the winter as a project

+1
    hmmmm.

Thread Information