Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IDIOTS at the ramp

Was out this past weekend, and watched two guys finish up from riding. One went to get the car and the other stayed out on the ski while he waited for the rig to pull up. The guy with the rig dips the trailer so both bunks are 3" out of the water.

The guy on the ski brings it in HOT, smashes into the steel support of the trailer right below the rear left tail light. The fiberglass and plastic hood scraping and cracking, he throws it in reverse and you can hear the rocks and gravel being sucked up into the engine W....T....F!!!!

How can you be so careless!?!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack77 View Post
    Was out this past weekend, and watched two guys finish up from riding. One went to get the car and the other stayed out on the ski while he waited for the rig to pull up. The guy with the rig dips the trailer so both bunks are 3" out of the water.

The guy on the ski brings it in HOT, smashes into the steel support of the trailer right below the rear left tail light. The fiberglass and plastic hood scraping and cracking, he throws it in reverse and you can hear the rocks and gravel being sucked up into the engine W....T....F!!!!

How can you be so careless!?!
    Those are the same guys that put their skis on classifieds and describe them as mint condition, fresh water only, very well maintained.....

+1
    Ever bored and in need of entertainment on a Sat or Sun?......get a case of beer and go spend the day at a popular boat launch

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by C Dawg222 View Post
    Ever bored and in need of entertainment on a Sat or Sun?......get a case of beer and go spend the day at a popular boat launch
    +++++++!11111111111. Some of the best times ever!

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Yep ive gone down to the ramp numerous times, its a great comedy

+1
    Yeah, there is a lot of funny stuff that happens at the ramp. What really pisses me off is when somebody pulls there $hit out of the water (doesn't clear the ramp) and stops to put on their tie down straps, etc. while other people are waiting.

+1
    Yeah....or when they get stuck and I need to pull their asses out.......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowStang305 View Post
    Yep ive gone down to the ramp numerous times, its a great comedy
    What the hell have you ever gone to a ramp for? We need to ride dude.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    Yeah, there is a lot of funny stuff that happens at the ramp. What really pisses me off is when somebody pulls there $hit out of the water (doesn't clear the ramp) and stops to put on their tie down straps, etc. while other people are waiting.
    I do it too, I've had to wait forever to get to the ramp. So its only right to make the next person wait forever too

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HAZE View Post
    What the hell have you ever gone to a ramp for? We need to ride dude.

I do it too, I've had to wait forever to get to the ramp. So its only right to make the next person wait forever too
    LOL def.

I went to haulover once to launch my brothers boat, that shit was flooded!!!! I didn't know high tide =flooding there.Lots of cars with water up to the doors

ramp story:

today:
    we went over to the local ramp/park chilled out on the bench drank some coffee and watched the boats.
    I hear a ski coming so we look.
    off in the distance we see this ski, it comes closer and this woman gets up, goes over to the suv and backs the trailer in the water, ok, I must admit she did a good job, so she`s sitting there waiting for the ski with 2 up...
    the ski approaches, it starts going in tight circles in the shallows, and I`m wondering what the hell they are doing, it`s warm out, but the water temp is chilly. anyways ones in a wetsuit, and the driver is in shorts, the dude in the suit doesn`t want to get off in the water, so they go in circles about 6 more time looking at whatever, finally the dood stops and tell the other dood to get off, ok, this guy walks in the water less than knee high and on shore. the driver gets off, the truck is right there. I would have thought the driver would just guide the ski on and call it a day. NO, he walks around the back of the trailer, looks at it and gets back on the ski, fires it up and proceeds to head out, turn around and go for the trailer, mind you there is NO wind and if any current at all maybe 1.5 mph drift, very calm and glass like... so this dood makes several attempts to power the ski on the trailer and constantly missing his mark. finally one more attempt almost made him crash into the truck by mis aligning the ski until it popped off the bunks and continued forward unti he steered it away from the rear end of the suv, WOW... I wish I had a video camera... finally he rides to shore, gets off and guides the ski onto the trailer...
    fckng unreal...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information