Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Cool Best Prop to buy for Performance?

    Hi guys,

    Need some help on getting a prop for my sho,
    i want to get more acceleration and top end?
    Any info..

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Welcome to the forum


    Impeller selection depends entirely on your level of modifications.

    Read the descriptions for each impeller and find one that closely matches that of your modifications
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...cPath=16_82_96

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Welcome to the forum


    Impeller selection depends entirely on your level of modifications.

    Read the descriptions for each impeller and find one that closely matches that of your modifications
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...cPath=16_82_96
    Hi Jerry,

    Which one do you think will go best with my mods..
    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    I think you only have the intake manifold upgrade and exhaust and also plan on adding the power filter kit?

    If so then either go with either the 12/22 or the Solas 13/22

    Maybe some other members that are at this level of modifications can make a recommendation as well. I don't have much experience at this modification level.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,328
    +1
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I think you only have the intake manifold upgrade and exhaust and also plan on adding the power filter kit?

    If so then either go with either the 12/22 or the Solas 13/22

    Maybe some other members that are at this level of modifications can make a recommendation as well. I don't have much experience at this modification level.

    Thanks
    I would say you're just about right on. 13/22 or most likely a 12/23 will do it for you. I went with a 13/23 and it's a little too much but I plan on modding more so it's ok. The 12/22 might leave you on the limiter on top end.

  6. #6

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    I would say you're just about right on. 13/22 or most likely a 12/23 will do it for you. I went with a 13/23 and it's a little too much but I plan on modding more so it's ok. The 12/22 might leave you on the limiter on top end.

    Do you think the solas dynafly 13/22R prop will do..
    or should i be looking at at different one?
    thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best Cover to Buy for 2004 GP1300R?
    By pjr710 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 09:06 AM
  2. What's the best battery to buy for my rxt
    By smoked134134 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Best place to buy plugs for SHO
    By Flash in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:32 AM
  4. extended warranty? where to buy for the best deal?
    By jerseyshore in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 01:08 AM
  5. NC Looking to buy GPR, what are best years to look for?
    By RUNWME in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •