+1

Ride with PWI & Get Free Stuff!

OK guys, as a hapless ploy to schmooze local PWC enthusiasts, I'm starting a new mini-promotions program: Join Personal Watercraft Illustrated for a morning ride and win some free stuff!

It's sort of like local radio station giveaways; simply keep a "weathered eye" on the forums and/or on PWI's website www.watercraft.com for any announcement when we're thinking about going out for a ride and be one of the first TEN people to walk up and greet me (or Associate Editor Justin Stannard) and pick your prize!

I've got bottles of Meguiar's Premium Marine Spray Shine/Detailer, boardshorts, swim trunks and t-shirts from Jet Tribe and Kawasaki Motor Corp., free issues of PWI, PWI t-shirts, caps from MoTeC Engine Management Systems, and so much more!

With as little notice as imaginable, the first "Ride with PWI" day will be tomorrow at Dana Point, California at 8am. We'll be doing a quick run from Dana Point to Oceanside and back. Come by, say hi, and check out our project Sea-Doo RXT-X Barracuda before I do something stupid like blow it up (I'm good at that!).

See you tomorrow!

+1
    uhh, you mean a sunday ride right?

How'd it go today?

+1
    Nope. It was Saturday morning. We had a great ride and I truly wasn't ready for Mark and Mike to "walk the walk" and go WFO all the way to Oceanside.

I felt like such a puss for lagging behind that I gave it all I had on the way back with Mike. Mark, unfortunately, threw a belt just outside of Oceanside and needed to get picked up by truck later that afternoon.

We all had lunch and a great conversation at Dana Point's Wind & Sea Restaurant afterward. Sorry you didn't make it. Keep your eyes peeled for next time!

Thread Information