Thread: GP1300r bunks

GP1300r bunks

Can someone tell me how far their bunks are apart on their trailer. Inside diameter please. I have to adjust my trailer to cradle my ski. thanks

a dimension really won`t help you out. why bc, what type of bunks, what brand trailer, where is ski set back on trailer, how are the adjustments made, etc etc... on the GPR the bunks will be tapered. easiest way to adjust is with floor jack and doing one side at a time, maybe placing a board and some padding under the keel on the cross member to help hold the ski...

everything has to come together here, bunks and winch stand height. roller under the bow rail and strap under the roller to bow eye...

currentl I`m using these teflon full strips from Surfix on the bare bunks, ski slides off easily...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-19-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    a dimension really won`t help you out. why bc, what type of bunks, what brand trailer, where is ski set back on trailer, how are the adjustments made, etc etc... on the GPR the bunks will be tapered. easiest way to adjust is with floor jack and doing one side at a time, maybe placing a board and some padding under the keel on the cross member to help hold the ski...

everything has to come together here, bunks and winch stand height. roller under the bow rail and strap under the roller to bow eye...

currentl I`m using these teflon full strips from Surfix on the bare bunks, ski slides off easily...
    thanks for the reply. looks like i need to move one of my bunks in about 1.5 inches and i'll be fine. thanks again.

Thread Information