Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

Last edited by iflyems; 10-19-2009 at 03:52 PM.

+1
    looks like a wicked ride!

+1
    is it just me or all the pictures gone?

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTrin View Post
    is it just me or all the pictures gone?
    No, I deleted them. Some other person on PWC today blabbed about how she got someone else the "exclusive rights" to pictures and specs of the Rickter RC-1. So, if they have the exclusive rights, let them go out and take the pictures.
    Oh wait....he already left, and he took his RC-1 with him. And where are the pictures that person took you may ask??

LOL...some people are such idiots(on PWC today). I would have given Rick my pictures, with credit given of course. But, apparently he thought he had someone else....Guess not. Heard it's already cold in Canada...brrr...

Rick, if you read this, it's not about you. Your still a great guy, and a great rider. I think the "other person" is seriously delusional. Nice to have met you, and see your ride.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    ...Some other person on PWC today blabbed about how she got someone else the "exclusive rights" to pictures and specs of the Rickter RC-1...
    How can there be 'restrictions' on photographs of equipment (PWC) that are clearly visible on a public beach?

Specifications are just facts. If you know them, and are not under non-disclosure or other legal agreement, then again how can the dissemination of that info be restricted?

Someone else can have exclusive rights to photos they have taken, but not to photos others have taken.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    How can there be 'restrictions' on photographs of equipment (PWC) that are clearly visible on a public beach?

Specifications are just facts. If you know them, and are not under non-disclosure or other legal agreement, then again how can the dissemination of that info be restricted?

Someone else can have exclusive rights to photos they have taken, but not to photos others have taken.
    I understand that. This is just my way of say f-that. I'm not even trying to send a message to anyone. It was just the way it was handled by a certain person, that pissed me off. And, it wasn't Rick Roy. I'm just not going to contribute to the "marketing" of his boat. His "self proclaimed spokesperson" made a claim on PWC today, and it was like a swift kick in the nuts to me. Especially because she was standing right next to the Kawasaki Ultra, and asked me to not put here picture on the internet. So, I spent a little time in Photoshop and removed her face, as a courtesy to her. Then, she never contacts me, and starts with her statements about exclusive rights this and that.
    Just pissed me off. Rick is going to do whatever he wants. He knows where and how to find me. And again, it's nothing against him. I'm just done with the whole thing.

+1
    Sooooooooooo, if I see a UFO I cant take a picture. I have to let someone else like that dude with the kid (not) in a ballon?

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Sooooooooooo, if I see a UFO I cant take a picture. I have to let someone else like that dude with the kid (not) in a ballon?
    No, you not getting it, and you don't need to get it. I just felt like deleting the pictures. Let it go. Don't take it personal.
    I'm sure Rick will have more information and photo's soon, to those that are interested in his ski.

+1
    I understand, I am just an a$$hole and would have left the pictures up. I looked at them last week anyways.

+1
    I saw it in person... it looks cool. Just pricey

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information