Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Beware of race tech!

I sent my waterbox to mark over 5 months ago to get modified. He wont answer emails or phone calls. What is up with mark? Can someone call him for me.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    I hate to be blunt but this is your foolishness. Everybody and their brother knows Mark does excellent work. Only problem is turnaround time is only a couple of years (usually). How did you hear about him? I know you didn't pull his address out of a hat. Wherever you heard about him at, I'm sure the information that he keeps your stuff forever was available. Buy another WB, forget about the one Mark has and if it ever finds it way home pretend it was a surprise present to yourself. Really you should take this complaint to turd1.com and complain to them. Have a better chance of getting your WB back there.

Seriously, from here on out I'm going to treat anyone who bitches about Race Tech the same way I treat people who have ceramic washer failures after they knew what could and will happen. Like the village idiot.

Mark, save your fingers. Don't send me anymore pm's asking why I am bashing your business. Don't want to hear about you just trying to provide for your family or whatever it was that you told me last time. QUIT HOLDING PEOPLES STUFF HOSTAGE.

+1
    i found out he takes forever after i already sent him my waterbox. if i knew this in the first place i would of never sent it to him.

for people that dont know dont send anything to race tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    I hate to be blunt but this is your foolishness. Everybody and their brother knows Mark does excellent work. Only problem is turnaround time is only a couple of years (usually). How did you hear about him? I know you didn't pull his address out of a hat. Wherever you heard about him at, I'm sure the information that he keeps your stuff forever was available. Buy another WB, forget about the one Mark has and if it ever finds it way home pretend it was a surprise present to yourself. Really you should take this complaint to turd1.com and complain to them. Have a better chance of getting your WB back there.

Seriously, from here on out I'm going to treat anyone who bitches about Race Tech the same way I treat people who have ceramic washer failures after they knew what could and will happen. Like the village idiot.

Mark, save your fingers. Don't send me anymore pm's asking why I am bashing your business. Don't want to hear about you just trying to provide for your family or whatever it was that you told me last time. QUIT HOLDING PEOPLES STUFF HOSTAGE.
    Another 1 They never learn......and the funny part is that Nils is just around the corner from him

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    Another 1 They never learn......and the funny part is that Nils is just around the corner from him
    Nils moved to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post

Good start to my morning. Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Nils moved to Canada?
    Mark is in Canada, The guy crying is from So Cal (Southern California, USA) close to Nils neighborhood, That's the funny part Good Morning Howy ya still got some salt water in your coconut from that 100 MPH freestyle dash at the Drags JK Focus Howy....Focus

+1
    Ive talked to people here in ontario never heard a bad thing about him only seems to be people that are far away he does this to. Ill never deal with them but if this happend to me my fist would be in his face.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    Ive talked to people here in ontario never heard a bad thing about him only seems to be people that are far away he does this to. Ill never deal with them but if this happend to me my fist would be in his face.
    He only screws people who can't easily show up on his door step and punch him in the nose.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Nils moved to Canada?
    Yeah, they're sharing the same shop up there. Easier for Mark to steal the Rude prototypes. Doesn't have to wait for some kid in Florida to send it to him.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information