2009 RXT iS Injector Size

I just spoke with John at FIC and the injectors on my 2009 RXT iS are Siemen Deka 48's the holes are so close they could not be enlarged. He did have another option to adapt other siemens parts so they could be enlarged but I choose to try them as stock 48's with the RRFPR. I still do not know how the Bosch ECU will react to the aditional boost and this is another reason not to modify them at this time. John also did not charge anything for checking them or shipping them back as he was glad to be informed of these injectors being used. FIC has been very helpfull to users on the LS1 boards. I will post AFR's when the injectors get back.

Later, Ken

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken IS255 View Post
    I just spoke with John at FIC and the injectors on my 2009 RXT iS are Siemen Deka 48's the holes are so close they could not be enlarged. He did have another option to adapt other siemens parts so they could be enlarged but I choose to try them as stock 48's with the RRFPR. I still do not know how the Bosch ECU will react to the aditional boost and this is another reason not to modify them at this time. John also did not charge anything for checking them or shipping them back as he was glad to be informed of these injectors being used. FIC has been very helpfull to users on the LS1 boards. I will post AFR's when the injectors get back.

Later, Ken
    Interesting. I'm gonna guess that if the ecu is mapped for 48 lb injectors already your gonna need close to 55 0r 60 lb injectors to deliver the fuel needed for the 68-140. The reason being is that they must be running the 48s at a much lower duty cyle than previous years that are running 42lb injectors. That a good thing really.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Interesting. I'm gonna guess that if the ecu is mapped for 48 lb injectors already your gonna need close to 55 0r 60 lb injectors to deliver the fuel needed for the 68-140. The reason being is that they must be running the 48s at a much lower duty cyle than previous years that are running 42lb injectors. That a good thing really.
    There is no way to know until I run it. The ECU may give it more fuel with boost.

+1
    There is no way to know until I run it. The ECU may give it more fuel with boost.
    I agree, you have to start with what you have and go from there.

+1

Later, Ken

Very interesting!!!

Cant wait to hear how the 260 hp is setup on the 2010 T-X.

Thread Information