Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~305~
    Posts
    103

    RXPX Spark Plugs

    Are there any aftermarket plugs? I've never heard of any and was wondering if there are is there any advantage to them?

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Denso Iridiums... and they ain't cheap

  3. #3
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Stick with the stock plugs.

  4. #4
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~305~
    Posts
    103
    Can either of you tell me the pros and cons of both?

  5. #5
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxpx-Milf View Post
    Can either of you tell me the pros and cons of both?
    The only thing I know is that the denso's don't last as long and are more likely to foul.

  6. #6
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    The only thing I know is that the denso's don't last as long and are more likely to foul.
    I've been running the same set for 40 hrs at least... and they gave me a 2 mph gain ...

  7. #7
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~305~
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    I've been running the same set for 40 hrs at least... and they gave me a 2 mph gain ...
    I truly have to say this to you because I read a lot of threads on here and it's been aggrevating..
    Everytime someone asks a question 80% of the time you make a smart ass comment that is not helpful what so ever. The other 20% of the time your making comments like the one above. Please for the love of all things jet ski if you have nothing nice to say keep your comments to yourself.

    I am sure plenty of people who have come here for advice see your comments and believe them. I barely saw the liar face between the 2 smilies and considered for a split second buying them for the 2mph gain.

    Some people (yes just like me) don't like overly sarcastic people. It really makes you look like an ass.

    So bottom line if I want a comment from you I'll ask you specifically otherwise stay off my threads..

    Thanks

  8. #8
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~305~
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    The only thing I know is that the denso's don't last as long and are more likely to foul.

    Thanks!

  9. #9
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    I have honestly been running these plugs for 40+ hrs, same set... and I do prefer them! As far as gains... I can't say that you will see a thing! It's just more of a personal preference thing The NGK's are a great plug!!!

  10. #10
    Treemn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs FL
    Posts
    3,324
    +1
    637
    Advanced auto parts sell ngk very reasonable. they even have a 1 year warrenty on them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Broke off spark plug and easy out in my RXPX 255...HELP!!!
    By Renzo778 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:19 PM
  2. Rxpx spark plug
    By Alfred703 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:06 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 09:36 AM
  4. RXPX: NGK Spark Plug Gap
    By Cashito in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 12:58 PM
  5. How-To: Spark Plugs
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •