Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~305~
    Posts
    103

    Boost Gauge questions

    I want to run a boost gauge need help understanding which is best.. Digital or clock style. I also need one that is easy to install because I will be tapping the intake manifold at the intake manifold upgrade spot that is provided when I did the upgrade for the rxp-x.


  2. #2
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Best and most accurate gauge on the maket... IMO

    Just make sure it's sealed properly for marine use!!!

    Check out this link:

    http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...p?idproduct=20

  3. #3
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~305~
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Best and most accurate gauge on the maket... IMO

    Just make sure it's sealed properly for marine use!!!

    Check out this link:

    http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...p?idproduct=20

    Thank you

  4. #4
    dduck dduck1628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St Augustine FL
    Posts
    623
    I agree get a gauge the displays the actual numbers. It's hard to look at a needle when your going fast on rough water. With a digital gauge all it takes is a glance.

  5. #5
    rangermtb5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    4,473
    +1
    58
    I'm curious to see what other boost gauges guys are running....

  6. #6
    Richieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,001
    Digital or analogue, theres pros and cons to both imo.

    Digital has problems in direct sun light, and analogue takes fractionally longer to read at times, but ar clearer to read at all light and angles..

    Personal choice am afraid.

  7. #7
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Richieb View Post
    Digital or analogue, theres pros and cons to both imo.

    Digital has problems in direct sun light, and analogue takes fractionally longer to read at times, but ar clearer to read at all light and angles..

    Personal choice am afraid.
    Personally with the "round" dyno tune gauges (blue back-lit)... I have never had an issue seeing or reading the gauges. Now the "square" gauges... I have heard many complain with reading them in direct sunlight.

  8. #8
    rangermtb5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    4,473
    +1
    58
    now, is it waterproof? bigdaddy said to make sure it's sealed??

  9. #9
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by rangermtb5 View Post
    now, is it waterproof? bigdaddy said to make sure it's sealed??

    They dynotune gauges now come with the option to get them sealed for watercraft use. Just use the drop down menu to select this option when ordering.

  10. #10
    rangermtb5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    4,473
    +1
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    They dynotune gauges now come with the option to get them sealed for watercraft use. Just use the drop down menu to select this option when ordering.

    well look at that, only $10 too, thanks jerry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Boost Gauge Question
    By prholley in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:28 PM
  2. B.O.V & Boost gauge question
    By boohoo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 07:24 AM
  3. Boost gauge question?
    By RxPrider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 04:42 AM
  4. boost gauge question
    By CarFanatic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 11:05 AM
  5. antone running the dynotune boost gauge ..question 4 u
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •