Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Anyone seen KirkF350?

    I haven`t heard from Kirk since 10/10/09. pretty unusual since most people are on every day...
    I need to conclude a transaction with him... Thanks...PR...


  2. #2
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    I talked to him on the phone the other day. He is probably eating gumbo or cracklins somewhere.

  3. #3
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    He said he has been working some 13 hr+ days.

  4. #4
    Thanks Guys, please tell him to check his PM`s, Thanks...Andy...

  5. #5
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    I talked to him on the phone the other day. He is probably eating gumbo or cracklins somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    He said he has been working some 13 hr+ days.
    Here I'm is. I think this is the first time I have gotten on a computer for fun since Friday.
    Work has been brutal. I'm about ready to sell all my shit and apply at McDonald's. This is the "outage" time of year for our utility customers and between them and other work, we are snowed. Our shop went from 40 hours a week with NO overtime to 60 hours a week +. Add that kind of work load to a few warranty repairs for the most anal customer we have and you have the makings of a nervous breakdown.My nuts are swollen from being kicked the last 3 days.
    Andy,
    Check your pm.
    Sorry for the long rant.

  6. #6
    jetskr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Beaumont, Texas
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Here I'm is. I think this is the first time I have gotten on a computer for fun since Friday.
    Work has been brutal. I'm about ready to sell all my shit and apply at McDonald's. This is the "outage" time of year for our utility customers and between them and other work, we are snowed. Our shop went from 40 hours a week with NO overtime to 60 hours a week +. Add that kind of work load to a few warranty repairs for the most anal customer we have and you have the makings of a nervous breakdown.My nuts are swollen from being kicked the last 3 days.
    Andy,
    Check your pm.
    Sorry for the long rant.
    Hang in there bro, tell Carla to - you know

  7. #7
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Hang in there bro.....this too shall pass

  8. #8
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskr View Post
    Hang in there bro, tell Carla to - you know
    Remember the conversation we had yesterday evening? That aint shit compared to today. I havn't even told her anything about it all. I got to where I try to leave work problems at work just like leaving family problems at home.

    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Hang in there bro.....this too shall pass
    Thanks Billy! I just keep telling myself that God is testing me and it will all be better soon.

  9. #9
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Remember the conversation we had yesterday evening? That aint shit compared to today. I havn't even told her anything about it all. I got to where I try to leave work problems at work just like leaving family problems at home.


    Thanks Billy! I just keep telling myself that God is testing me and it will all be better soon.

    Here he is!!!!

    God is always testing us...you can make it!!! keep digging man..keep digging, it's gonna be ok.

  10. #10
    YamahaToys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Remember the conversation we had yesterday evening? That aint shit compared to today. I havn't even told her anything about it all. I got to where I try to leave work problems at work just like leaving family problems at home.


    Thanks Billy! I just keep telling myself that God is testing me and it will all be better soon.
    You just need to come ride this conversion to make you forget about work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone seen/done XPL seat conversion. HX seat
    By HondaTurboGuy in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 02:39 PM
  2. Jettrax anyone seen this?
    By 1ton in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 05:54 PM
  3. Anyone seen the movie "Crank"
    By Red Devil in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:54 PM
  4. Anyone seen/heard from BORIS ?????????
    By WATER WOODY in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 06:28 PM
  5. Has anyone seen MTV cribs with Hulk Hogan
    By Therock in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •