Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Trade Free Wish List just add shippin

Hey all.. I was sitting thinking, Oh now were in trouble. I'm gonna make a wish list of want I want and a list of what I have. Then If You make a list of wants and haves--- We could swap part for whatever part just for shipping. That way we all could fix our stuff with the parts we dont have. Better than not ever selling it and may end up fixing someones ski on here for shipping cost only! If ya loose a buck or two on that part ...who cares.. big deal. It's just sitting there under that desk waiting to go to your funeral anyways.lol Here's a quick start list from me.

I need. 2 pistons std ,4 clips, carb kits-3, slx ride plate,good crank,cdi box for sl94 complete,impellor for 94sl,primer kit,1 good rod w/bearings.
    I have: 94sl muffler,1 exhaust pipe 95 slt,flywheel slt, engine plate,upper, lower cases. old crank,good but a lil rusty.needs rebuild but its good.and a perfect bendix.

Whatcha got to trade?

;

I have (all form 93 sl650):

1. driveshaft coupler cover
    2. air intake + snorkel + fuel pump mount
    3. water temp sensor
    4. gas tank cap (the one for the fuel lines, not the filler cap)

I need:

1. longer bolts and studs for reed spacers

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Great Idea,Sorta like Tradeo. I have a bunch of empty beer cans,will trade 2 to 1 for full ones.

I have a 700 exhaust pipe,700 intake,Heck,I don't know,alot of junk,mostly left overs from a 700 part out that no one needs.

I've got an engine cradle, good bendix, exhaust and alot of misc. nuts, bolts and parts left over from my engine replacement in my 94 sl650.
    Guess the only things I'm wishing for would be a boarding step 4 the wife) and maybe a longer ride plate.

+1
    Didn't we have a Polaris Pay It Forward thread at one time that was pretty much the same thing? I think this is a great idea, I just seem to recall seeing something like this previously. Or, was that a thread on the "other" site

KJ

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Yes there is a Pay it forward,That was our "here it is if you want it".I guess this is a little different.

I have:

750 Jugs (6) 780 cases (small crack in water jacket), 6 750 heads, 3 cranks (need rebuild), 750 stator, coolant rail, 2 engine belly plates, set of 3 carbs with one screw for the needle and seat lever sheared off (drill and tap should work, just holds the lever pin in place), 1 short pipe, two medium pipes, two water boxes, exhaust hoses, stator cover and spacer, magneto, drive shaft coupler, possibly a 94SL750 cdi (if my pro CDI works, need to get my motor in so I can check it).. a nice bendix.. I'm sure there is more but can't think of it off the top of my head.

94 SL hull with 780 motor extended pump etc etc.
    Need:
    extended ride plate, MFD repair or equivelant, decent drive shaft (my splines arent the best), could use a nicer hull, some turf, a hood, seat cover, sponsons, grips, reverse lever (for fabbing some trim tabs), reverse cable, alignment tool.. a paint job.. and some time to finish this project before it collects too much dust.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FLjoyrider View Post
    I have:
    drive shaft coupler
    .. a nice bendix..

Need:
    ...MFD repair or equivalent...
    What is the issue with the MFD?

If fit is repairable, I may be able to do that for you.
    Interested in the coupler and Bendix

+1
    If my buddy doesnt buy my 94 sl hull,its painted on top, not the bottom yet. was going to be black gelcoat. Its complete minus complete cdi and engine with triple fuel pump missing. Dog jumped up n down on the mfd, I think the led is bad maybe now. but it did work fine before, mybe k447 could look at it for me? kinda far for a hull huh? If he doesnt buy it, Ill have more parts like all exhaust,plate original ride plate, scoop orig,, mfd like i said, hood and gas tanks and stuff. so ill let ya know when I do.

I think before this thread gets too crazy with lists. how about we all make them the same to look at. kinda like this

1. 94 650sl ring gear
    2. 96 slx 780 stator
    3. 92 sl650 ride plate
    4. 95 750slt flywheel.
    Would be much easier to breeze thru them all if looking for the first time. Ill compile mine and see what it looks like. then maybe if you do trade something just delete it off the list like this.

1. 94 650sl ring gear
    2. 96 slx780 stator
    3. 92 650sl ride plate (gone)
    4. 95 slt flywheelly
    Sound good to everyone? just type what year,what it is.and the part(s).

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    ...Dog jumped up n down on the mfd, I think the led is bad maybe now. but it did work fine before...
    The LCD display screen is busted on the MFD?

I will take it, if you are willing to part with it.

Just PM me the cost of mailing the MFD to 14072, and I will paypal the postage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information