10-15-2009, 12:52 PM #1
2004 XLT with Ported 1390 Big bore!
I am selling my 2004 XLT to make some room in the garage for new projects. This ski was built by Fernando and Lance (Razzbo) and pulls like crazy! This ski is a total sleeper. You will love the looks of astonishment you get from other skiers on the lake when this big stock looking 3 seater (complete with a re-routed pisser) puts ski lengths on them instantly.
Here are the specs:
2004 Yamaha XLT
- Low 53 hours total on ski with less than 15 hours on the new motor.
- Has GPS’ed in the Mid 74’s and will run 71+ in the heat of the summer all day long with me weighing 300+ on it!
- Currently turning almost 7200 rpms on the PET so there is more speed left in the prop.
- Tim Judge Ported 1390 Big Bore
- Custom 48mm carbs with top carb adjustments. (Still fat on the tuning for rec. riding)
- Nando’s VF3’s
- Stock head custom cut by Tim Judge for the 1390
- Riva Gas Valves
- 05 Pump setup with 15/25 Dynafly
- Jims XLT handling package with FF plate, sealed FXHO pump shoe and FXHO Riva grate (This setup has the hull lift of a GPR to make for great handling)
- Advent with custom Big bore tunes.
- Waveeater clips
- D-Plate with Chip
- PET 2100 Tach
- Reverse bucket removed but on hand.
- Jetworks setup
- Freeflow exhaust
- Odyssey Battery
- Primer added
- Amsoil Dominator always used (premix)
- Custom Jettrim seat cover
- Handle bar mounted bilge Switches (include New Bilge)
- Comes with a good cover for the ski
- Great condition hydroturf mats and side lift wedges
- Hull is in nice shape
- Usual scratches and scrapes from docking and use
- Does NOT come with a trailer but will make the buyer a great deal on my double trailer if needed!
Here is a post with pictures and comments about the ski from right before I bought it. http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...ghlight=razzbo
Looking to get $5300 for the ski.
Let me know if you have any questions! The ski is in San Antonio and is always garage kept.
Last edited by Yellow93; 01-27-2010 at 11:38 AM.
10-17-2009, 04:47 PM #2
I know SOMEBODY wants a mid 70 mph XLT sleeper that has all the right parts on it!
10-26-2009, 10:06 PM #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
Thats cheap too...try and build it.. good luck
10-26-2009, 10:10 PM #4
Does it come with my Muffler bearing Mod? Clint what you planning on getting next?
10-27-2009, 10:06 PM #5
I'm not sure what I am gonna do next... I am kind of torn between one of the smaller Seadoo speedsters, an RXP and a FZR. But I have also thought about scaling down the town for a while and buying 5-10 acres to build a new house on. I just haven't decided...
11-01-2009, 01:52 PM #6
240 views I know somebody wants a fast ass 3 seater!
11-21-2009, 12:18 PM #7
12-01-2009, 11:47 AM #8
12-10-2009, 09:52 AM #9
12-24-2009, 10:47 AM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By RX951 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 19Last Post: 02-03-2008, 07:38 AM
By fastkaz in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2007, 12:44 AM
By MPower in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 100Last Post: 08-03-2007, 08:42 AM
By Bryan K in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 23Last Post: 03-18-2007, 12:40 PM
By GPR FL in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 23Last Post: 03-27-2006, 01:32 AM