Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1

Wink Seeing An Owl..Sign Of Good Luck?

Ok so here's a true story
    yesterday me and dad bought a lotto ticket, during the day.
    On our way home from work at night, we saw a live Owl on the side of the road, which I thought was kinda odd, I thought WTF? so anyways, we got home and he told my brother to check the lotto numbers online, so to make the story short, we got 4 numbers out of 6, won $50 dollars on our first time to play the lotto. I did some research about the owl, and its a sign of good luck and blessing.
    I just cant believe it, lol

+1
    Congrats dude. I also just recently played the lotto for the first time in my 28 years of existence thinking I was going to win. The day before the drawing some jackass blocked our car in at some restaurant. We had to do some really weird maneuvering to get the car out and I wanted to key his car so badly. Anyways I decided not to do it because of karma. Long story short, I didnt win and the jackass in that car should be thanking his lucky stars his car doesn't have a huge F U in the hood. Im not playing lotto anymore

+1
    lol. what a cockblock, i would felt the same way you did about keying his car but then not doing it

Youre right Ultramax, the owl is good luck at least according to the local Native American culture here. Owls are neat creatures. You wonder how they can fly. I live on a gully with lots of trees. A few years ago, a grey owl swooped down and perched on my deck two days in a row. He would just stare at me with those inscrutable eyes. I cant say it changed my life or anything but it was sure memorable.

+1
    they sure are neat, I went and bought another lotto ticket today, hoping to help my family get out of the American Dream "being in debt"

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Whats even cooler is sitting in a deer stand and having an Owl with about a 5 foot wing span come swoop past you about 10 feet away and grab a squirrel off the forrest floor 30 yards away.....Wasnt so lucky for the squirrel though........... its amazing to see them flying through the wood, especially one of that size dodging and banking sideways through the trees............

Quote Originally Posted by ultramaxracing05 View Post
    lol. what a cockblock, i would felt the same way you did about keying his car but then not doing it
    Buckmaster Deer Blind Plans are easy to read. They feature full pictures, diagrams, and step-by-step instructions for every part of the stand. Years of trial and error went into figuring out the most optimal way to build a deer blind. The end result of those efforts is a deer stand that is long-lasting and reliable, easy to build, easy to transport, easily customizable, and affordable. What more can you ask for in a deer stand? Please have a look : deer stand plans

Thread Information