What is it about the S3 hull?

If I would be a jetski buyer right now I could'nt chose one.
    RXT-X S3hull, FZR, Kaw260........which one the right one? They all top of the line. I'm not a fan of too much electronics but i guess this is the 21st century.

What is it about the S3 hull? why is it sooooo much better than all the other seadoo hull?.....

+1
    well we all know what the rotax engine puts out on the mods your willing to invest in. couple that with a hull that has a little kawi deep hull design for offshore and the 'grooves' that's said to give it better speed with less water to hull contact. kawi has planed out on power output has it not? have heard nothing for it. fzr im scared of. so sooo much potential out of that motor! just takes deeper pockets to get that beast to that monster status. ill admit being brand biased, but knowing seadoo, they aren't gonna watch yamaha walk away with what im feeling will be a murderous year for the fzr in the racing scene. seadoo will prevail!!! next years 2 seater will be orgasmic to the eyes and in the pants! im making my 2011 seadoo prediction now im tired and all over the place but trying to voice the opinion your asking for. depending on your pockets depth id say fzr for raw power and what seems like limitless possibilities. next id say rxt x 260 for all around everything. imo the best craft and practical. kawi for just offshore and nothing more lol

I think the FZR is the next big think...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
    well we all know what the rotax engine puts out on the mods your willing to invest in. couple that with a hull that has a little kawi deep hull design for offshore and the 'grooves' that's said to give it better speed with less water to hull contact. kawi has planed out on power output has it not? have heard nothing for it. fzr im scared of. so sooo much potential out of that motor! just takes deeper pockets to get that beast to that monster status. ill admit being brand biased, but knowing seadoo, they aren't gonna watch yamaha walk away with what im feeling will be a murderous year for the fzr in the racing scene. seadoo will prevail!!! next years 2 seater will be orgasmic to the eyes and in the pants! im making my 2011 seadoo prediction now im tired and all over the place but trying to voice the opinion your asking for. depending on your pockets depth id say fzr for raw power and what seems like limitless possibilities. next id say rxt x 260 for all around everything. imo the best craft and practical. kawi for just offshore and nothing more lol
    I would wait for the rxt 260. has more power from proven 4tec.

Has the s3 hull without the suspension which gets back to what a ski is for.

FZR yes Im sure its a beast but the pump suffers from cavitation when more power is added something the seadoo is better at, and it is limited somehow with the ecu which can be sorted with a Motec or one of the others possibly but MoTec is 3099 bucks!!!! (that wont stop me tho)

Its difficult coz if you have a seadoo then you will say the seadoo is better if you have Yam then you will say that better.

My personal opinion is that seadoo is better built just from expirience with pals skis ect ect. R88

I'm not trying to buy one anytime soon. I'm happy with my T-X, minirude is coming soon, i think i will have a planthy power and more.
    It seems to me that every time I invest in one, one better and newer is coming out the very next year . I think I'll just stick with mine intol it falls a part.

Pete

+1
    oh don't kid yourself im planning on getting the tx the day she comes out! boat is hella sexy! and you are right, 4tec is proven and part of reason im seadoo all the way! they are the innovative company that's striving to be the best and im lovin it

Thread Information