Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    1996 SL900 & SL700 turk0004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    328

    start/stop lanyard

    yeah, i know i can get one of those universal ones on flea bay, but would rather give my $ to a GHer. I'm willing to pay $10 shipped via paypal. With all the parts outs going on right now, there's gotta be one laying around.

    Thanks

    Turk


  2. #2
    Buy American or Learn To Read This: >^$"#[email protected]*$:?</
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Az
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by turk0004 View Post
    yeah, i know i can get one of those universal ones on flea bay, but would rather give my $ to a GHer. I'm willing to pay $10 shipped via paypal. With all the parts outs going on right now, there's gotta be one laying around.

    Thanks

    Turk
    I don't have any new ones, but i have a couple of good used ones I need to locate them though, just moved a couple months back and not sure which box they are in

  3. #3
    1996 SL900 & SL700 turk0004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    328
    Awesome! Forgot to specify that I was looking for a used one. Just let me know. Might buy 2 from you if you gotem

  4. #4
    Buy American or Learn To Read This: >^$"#[email protected]*$:?</
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Az
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by turk0004 View Post
    Awesome! Forgot to specify that I was looking for a used one. Just let me know. Might buy 2 from you if you gotem
    I have to go to the store, when I get back after watching NFL games i will find them for you, ok

  5. #5
    Buy American or Learn To Read This: >^$"#[email protected]*$:?</
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Az
    Posts
    267
    Hi Turk, i found them. 1 has wrist bracelet and is used, the other 1(purple) doesn't have the wrist bracelet but is new and I never used it. You can have both for $10 shipped to you, Ok!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polarislanyards.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	155279  

  6. #6
    1996 SL900 & SL700 turk0004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by 96sltx1050 View Post
    Hi Turk, i found them. 1 has wrist bracelet and is used, the other 1(purple) doesn't have the wrist bracelet but is new and I never used it. You can have both for $10 shipped to you, Ok!
    That is awesome! PM sent. Thank you!!!!

    Turk

  7. #7
    Buy American or Learn To Read This: >^$"#[email protected]*$:?</
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Az
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by turk0004 View Post
    That is awesome! PM sent. Thank you!!!!

    Turk
    I'll PM you the email address for paypal, Bro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts Ultra 150 parts R&D intake grate and lanyard/start/stop control
    By hunting080189 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 12:50 PM
  2. Superjet start/stop/lanyard on XPL?
    By grantuk in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 02:45 PM
  3. looking for a broken start/stop/lanyard switch
    By markreef10 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 05:54 PM
  4. FS Yamaha Stop / Start with lanyard $50
    By wreckingball in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 12:47 PM
  5. WTB ts start stop switch with lanyard
    By jcoop421 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •