Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Manny pacquiao Or Miguel cotto

Let see how many forum members enjoy boxing and water craft the way i enjoy My 2 pasión sports? I go with pacquiao on novenber 14, i am a pac fan.
    Last edited by TURBO TECH P.R.; 10-20-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tech p.r. View Post
    let see how many enjoy boxing and water craft the way i enjoy my 2 pasión sports? I go with pacquiao on novenber 14, i am a pac fan.

100% sure you guys are going to win it this year

Quote Originally Posted by TURBO TECH P.R. View Post
    Let see how many enjoy boxing and water craft the way i enjoy My 2 pasión sports? I go with pacquiao on novenber 14, i am a pac fan.
    PAC YEAH ! The Mexicans found the hard way Rice Power ! pick your round malvin first round or...........?????

Quote Originally Posted by FAST RXP View Post
    100% sure you guys are going to win it this year
    That's what they all say until we crazy Filipino kicks some A$$

+1
    I think Manny's speed will be to much for Coto.

Cotto will land a few good shots (his physical size will show)but Manny will adapt and move on and knock Cotto out between 9 and 11.

David

cotto a case of heineken beer

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    PAC YEAH ! The Mexicans found the hard way Rice Power ! pick your round malvin first round or...........?????
    jammer 1,i pick rownd # 3 that manny ko cotto,i am puerto rican,but i am realistic, manny is in another level of boxing, we will see. actualy i will be atending the figth in las vegas on nov 14,i think i am the only puerto rican that is going to the figth and go with the pac man, a lot of puerto ricans are going to las vegas for the up coming boxing match. on the mornning of nov 15 a lot of cotto fans are going to be
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.PNG 
Views:	56 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	155423  

Quote Originally Posted by fast1197r View Post
    cotto a case of heineken beer
    deal i will bet you a case of the puerto rican native beer MADALLA,if manny win,you send me a heineken case if cotto wins, i send you a MEDALLA case {bottel or cans},let me know,just for fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	155433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	155434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	155435  

not medalla heineken brown ones case.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBO TECH P.R. View Post
    jammer 1,i pick rownd # 3 that manny ko cotto,i am puerto rican,but i am realistic, manny is in another level of boxing, we will see. actualy i will be atending the figth in las vegas on nov 14,i think i am the only puerto rican that is going to the figth and go with the pac man, a lot of puerto ricans are going to las vegas for the up coming boxing match. on the mornning of nov 15 a lot of cotto fans are going to be
    whooooaa Not so FAST...Turbo Brother I know you Puertorican Turbo Guys are fast But Not as FAST as Jammer 1 when it comes to import Beer I am in on the Beer. I got San Miguel Beer from the Philippines Malvin, to be fair, Lets pick 3 separate rounds instead of just 1 round against each other. since I can't go against your Homeboy cotto and we are both on Pac man side. Lets pick the rounds that coto will go down. You choose 3rd round, I was about to choose that too BUT, I will choose First round, 4th round and 6th round. 1 case of San Miguel. Let me know if you want Dark or regular pilsen. If I win, I want Purtorican Beer (in aluminum cans) You have 3rd round so far (thats a good choice), you got 2 more rounds to pick Don't worry about PMing me your addy if you win.......Nils got your Mailing address Let the Games Begin!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information