+1

Thumbs up In memory of Cesare Vismara

Cesare Vismara,

God Speed. Your Family is in my prayers.
    Last edited by Insanediego Joe; 10-20-2009 at 05:12 PM.

+1
    Everyone stop it!

This disgusts me and is not the way to handle mattters such as this.

I am devastated by the loss of my friend Cesare. I am sad to read posts like this, and disgusted.

Show some respect for him and his family. For his life.

Always focusing on the negative, finding fault and blame and hatred and anger. I'm sick of it.
    Stop it.

+1
    Shawn,

When we lost Mark Hahn it was devastating. I know the deep pain in your heart......God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanediego Joe View Post
    Shawn,

When we lost Mark Hahn it was devastating. I know the deep pain in your heart......God bless.
    A-MEN These guy's are our real life hero's A-MEN!

+1
    I don't mean any disrespect to anyone from my posts either, just remember there is a process to grieving and shock, I understand everyone responds on different levels and has differnet ways to address concerns, just want to keep it respect for Cesare and his family. No offense implied on my behalf.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by H2HO View Post
    I hope that after this year's world finals and the death of one racer, Cesare Vismara, and other racers that have been seriously injured, that the promoter will re-look at the safety of this circuit.

I think a tragic incident like this can be prevented and actions should be taken to improve the safety of our fellow racers.
    Statement from International Jet Sports Boating Association Executive Scott Frazier Regarding racing accident during IJSBA World Finals
    “All of us with the IJSBA are deeply saddened by the death today of one of our competitors during an early afternoon PWC runabout race on Lake Havasu. While the accident remains under investigation by the Mohave County Sheriff’s Department, Cesare Vismara of Italy succumbed to injuries he sustained when his personal watercraft was hit by that of another competitor.
    “Our IJSBA rescue team was immediately on the scene and additional assistance was provided from the on-shore paramedics. Vismara was declared dead at the venue and his body was transported to a local hospital.
    “We are deeply grieved by this horrible accident and in consultation with the other competitors at the event, postponed all racing until Saturday morning. This was the first time in the nearly three decades of this event that we have had an incident like this one.
    “Our thoughts and prayers are extended to the Vismara family and all of his friends here at the event.”
    28 years is a good track record without a serious incident like this. i have seen my fair share of accidents during racing,saw a close friend taken the hospital after an accident, been involved in two serious accidents which i was lucky to walk away from . find another motorsport that has as good a track record as this.

safety is paramount always in these events. it saddens me deeply that the racing world has lost a good racer. godspeed Cesare..... may that eternal buoy course be always glass flat

Shawn…My prayers out to you as well for witnessing the crash, and what followed the crash. I saw you move in within seconds without fear or hesitation, when 12+ boats were still in WOT race mode. You have strength and honor in my book! It must be difficult for you at this time. From my family to you and yours, we love you!

I will continue to pray for Cesares family, his girlfriend, his team mates, his team owner, and all the fans that also witnessed this tragic event. I pray for the young men whom were also involved, I'm sure they are devistated as well. We wont forget, we will celebrate LIFE as you said!

I have yet to download any pics of this race, as I was setup taking pics when this happened. I cant find it in me to look at any of those pics. I will try tho, and find some of Cesare prior to this tragidy in his memory, remembering LIFE….! RIP Cesare…GODSPEED!
    Last edited by Insanediego Joe; 10-20-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: no pissing contest on this thread.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn alladio View Post
    Everyone stop it!

This disgusts me and is not the way to handle mattters such as this.

I am devastated by the loss of my friend Cesare. I am sad to read posts like this, and disgusted.

Show some respect for him and his family. For his life.

Always focusing on the negative, finding fault and blame and hatred and anger. I'm sick of it.
    Stop it.
    Shawn

Your first reaction is usually the correct one.

I had the same reaction when I read the start of this thread.

My deepest condolences to Cesare's loved ones and friends.

H2Hyoyo, why dont you think before you type next time.

Banned User
    +1

Shawn…My prayers out to you as well for witnessing the crash, and what followed the crash. I saw you move in within seconds without fear or hesitation, when 12+ boats were still in WOT race mode. You have strength and honor in my book! It must be difficult for you at this time. From my family to you and yours, we love you!

Well said and an amzaeing job by the shawn and the whole k38 crew

I will continue to pray for Cesares family, his girlfriend, his team mates, his team owner, and all the fans that also witnessed this tragic event. I pray for the young men whom were also involved, I'm sure they are devistated as well. We wont forget, we will celebrate LIFE as you said!

I have yet to download any pics of this race, as I was setup taking pics when this happened. I cant find it in me to look at any of those pics. I will try tho, and find some of Cesare prior to this tragidy in his memory, remembering LIFE….! RIP Cesare…GODSPEED!
    [/quote]

My prayers and thoughts have and are there with every one invloved.
    R.I.P Cesare
    Last edited by Insanediego Joe; 10-20-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: because

Thread Information