Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

I missed a few MA(modders anonymous) meetings & look what happened...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random 001.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	155641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random 002.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	155642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random 003.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	155643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random 004.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	155647  

Wow!

Very cool, please elaborate on your goodies and what performance to expect. thanks

+1
    Atta boy! I see some very familiar items there....

Can't wait to hear about it.

I'm also headin to the post office later on this week

+1
    Yea baby!!! Keep us posted!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Very cool, please elaborate on your goodies and what performance to expect. thanks
    I'm upgrading from the R&D C1-11 wheel to the Riva B1. The C1 got me to about 9psi boost with the extra cooling I have. The B1 supposedly makes 11.5 @ 7700rpm. The Riva power cooler will replace the stock IC with R&D stage 1 core. I'm expecting it to give more airflow & much lower IAT's. I intend to play around with different water pressures & hose routing & see what yields the best results. I picked up the Riva SC shaft as well. It's probably overkill for my level of mods, but my ski is at 150hrs & I figured the OEM bearings might be getting worn. Also got the adjustable nozzle to help fine tune rpm's. All the stock water hose is getting replaced with higher quality hose & the stock clamps will be replaced with oetikers. I had a water leak from my exhaust mainfold after overheating the ski badly & later adding more pressure with the R&D engine cooling kit, so I bought all new gaskets & hardware for the exhaust. In addition I will be sealing all the exhaust mating surfaces will permatex ultra copper to help prevent leaks in the future.

I have both a Skat 13/23 & DF 15/22 that I just had bent & blueprinted & want to hit my 75mph goal with my current setup in the next couple weeks before installing the new stuff. Mainly I want to get some test data with the 2 prop designs & Riva nozzle before repitching for the new mods. That way I'll have a better idea on how much pitch to add to once I add more power. I don't want to speculate on speed yet, but if I can get to 75 after tweaking my current setup I'm pretty sure I'll be real happy once the new stuff is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    I'm upgrading from the R&D C1-11 wheel to the Riva B1. The C1 got me to about 9psi boost with the extra cooling I have. The B1 supposedly makes 11.5 @ 7700rpm. The Riva power cooler will replace the stock IC with R&D stage 1 core. I'm expecting it to give more airflow & much lower IAT's. I intend to play around with different water pressures & hose routing & see what yields the best results. I picked up the Riva SC shaft as well. It's probably overkill for my level of mods, but my ski is at 150hrs & I figured the OEM bearings might be getting worn. Also got the adjustable nozzle to help fine tune rpm's. All the stock water hose is getting replaced with higher quality hose & the stock clamps will be replaced with oetikers. I had a water leak from my exhaust mainfold after overheating the ski badly & later adding more pressure with the R&D engine cooling kit, so I bought all new gaskets & hardware for the exhaust. In addition I will be sealing all the exhaust mating surfaces will permatex ultra copper to help prevent leaks in the future.

I have both a Skat 13/23 & DF 15/22 props that I just had bent & blueprinted & want to hit my 75mph goal with my current setup in the next couple weeks before installing the new stuff. Mainly I want to get some test data with the 2 prop designs & Riva nozzle before repitching for the new mods. That way I'll have a better idea on how much pitch to add to once I add more power. I don't want to speculate on speed yet, but if I can get to 75 with the C1 I'm pretty sure I'll be real happy once the new stuff is installed.
    Nice!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    I'm upgrading from the R&D C1-11 wheel to the Riva B1. The C1 got me to about 9psi boost with the extra cooling I have. The B1 supposedly makes 11.5 @ 7700rpm. .
    Will you not be limited to 10 psi due to the powershot? I saw 10 psi on the gauge at 7780 with the C3-11.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoeller View Post
    Will you not be limited to 10 psi due to the powershot? I saw 10 psi on the gauge at 7780 with the C3-11.
    I know a couple people running more than 10psi with the powershot. Matter of fact, my parts guy @ Riva told me he has several customers running the E1 with the PS...they just don't get the full 16psi with the lower rev limit on the stock ECU.

BTW, if someone doesn't get their Riva power cooler on time, it's not my fault.

Congrats on your new mods bro! Those parts are music to my ears.. LOL..
    Hope you find your 75mph your looking for with those mods. Don't see why you couldn't get there with what you have.. Good luck..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information