Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RUSH.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    868
    +1
    17

    worx decal kit?? fzr

    Is this decal kit available or just a one off for a race boat? page 28 worx sponsons ad.

    http://www.hotproductsusa.com/PDFs/2009/2009_Yamaha.pdf


  2. #2
    HI Rush,

    That is a deal set that I did for the Race ski's I build for Yamaha Australia. I am talking to the sticker guy to try and get the sticker kits done at a better price as they were expensive, I will let you know how I go

    Thanks

    Gary
    www.watsonracing.com.au

  3. #3
    RUSH.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    868
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyw View Post
    HI Rush,

    That is a deal set that I did for the Race ski's I build for Yamaha Australia. I am talking to the sticker guy to try and get the sticker kits done at a better price as they were expensive, I will let you know how I go

    Thanks

    Gary
    www.watsonracing.com.au

    As soon as they are available a check will be in the mail

  4. #4
    lets race.... mikeFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,132
    +1
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    As soon as they are available a check will be in the mail
    +1 on that. keep us updated

  5. #5
    Bounty Hunter Carlos Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, CA
    Posts
    1,401
    +1
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyw View Post
    HI Rush,

    That is a deal set that I did for the Race ski's I build for Yamaha Australia. I am talking to the sticker guy to try and get the sticker kits done at a better price as they were expensive, I will let you know how I go

    Thanks

    Gary
    www.watsonracing.com.au
    I inquired with Gary early this year about the kit and the price was almost double the cost of the graphics kits here in the States. If they can get there price point around $285 USD, they would probably get some sales.

  6. #6
    The sticker guy called me back the best I could get it down to is $340.00 Australian dollars. I will try and get a layout pic of what it comes with.

    Thanks

    Gary
    www.watsonracing.com.au

  7. #7
    lets race.... mikeFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,132
    +1
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyw View Post
    The sticker guy called me back the best I could get it down to is $340.00 Australian dollars. I will try and get a layout pic of what it comes with.

    Thanks

    Gary
    www.watsonracing.com.au
    that's ~306$ US dollars

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Any site with decal kits ?
    By Jean-Paul in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:45 AM
  2. JET WORX Pulley kit rocks
    By Kiwi Racer in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:48 AM
  3. RXT 255 iS Decal Kits
    By Wave Chopper in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:43 AM
  4. Decal kits
    By gixxer130 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:00 AM
  5. Decal Kits 650SL
    By thiggins18 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •