Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where to get a decent rental/loaner in SOFLA

In between Christmas and New Years, my girlfriend and I are headed to the Miami area and we were interested in riding in the area. Im not driving, so bringing my RXP is not in the equation. 1. Are there any places in the Miami area that rent RXP/RXTs or FZR/SHOs? I am assuming the answer would be "no" but just thought I'd ask.... Most places rent the 55mph skis whcih after riding a 76 mph ski all season up here, I wouldn't see the fun in that.

2. I dislike the idea of loaning my Stage II + RXP out to friends around here, but.......are there any SOFLA riders who have a spare ski ( better than a 55 mph rental) they'd be willing to let me ride for a few hours? ( I'd be willing to pay!)

( I am sure this request will get laughed at by some who like me just cringe when we get asked to loan our precious ski out ), but again, just thought I'd ask.

Thanks

+1
    Look up rental skis on craigslist, there are some rxps and such for rent from personal to business postings. I save the info and have some I can post but I dont have time right now.

+1
    2005 Sea Doo RXP 954-610-3517

Date: 2009-09-20, 4:34PM

2005 Sea Doo RXP Supercharged 4Stroke with Stage Two Racing Kit, Under 60 hours, 270HP, 74 MPH, very Fast and Powerful, Adjustible Variable Trim System, Side Mirrors, Stainless Steel Propeller, Scoop Grate for Best Water Flow, High Performance Jet Drive For More Thrust, Side Racing Skirts For Sharper Turns, 15 Gallon Fuel Tank, Can Reach The Bashamas On One Tank, 93 Octane Fuel Used Only, Riva Racing Air Flow Upgrades, Jaw Dropping Speeds & Thrust, Oddyssey Military Grade PWC Battery, Rear Folding Ladder, Sea Doo Cover....... two keys, Selling For $6,000 Or Best Offer, Willing to sell for parts at $3,000 Or Best Offer, Willing To Rent For $150 For Ten Hours a Day, Preferrably 8AM To 6PM Or Negotiable, Call Me Anytime 954-610-3517, Tri-County Area, All I Ask Is To Fill Gas Tank Halfway Before Returning, Safety & Experienced. I Believe The Cost Of Rentals Normally Go For $100 An Hour, Correct Me If I'm Wrong.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Original URL: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/1383933698.html

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by freakboy35 View Post
    2005 Sea Doo RXP 954-610-3517

Date: 2009-09-20, 4:34PM

2005 Sea Doo RXP Supercharged 4Stroke with Stage Two Racing Kit, Under 60 hours, 270HP, 74 MPH, very Fast and Powerful, Adjustible Variable Trim System, Side Mirrors, Stainless Steel Propeller, Scoop Grate for Best Water Flow, High Performance Jet Drive For More Thrust, Side Racing Skirts For Sharper Turns, 15 Gallon Fuel Tank, Can Reach The Bashamas On One Tank, 93 Octane Fuel Used Only, Riva Racing Air Flow Upgrades, Jaw Dropping Speeds & Thrust, Oddyssey Military Grade PWC Battery, Rear Folding Ladder, Sea Doo Cover....... two keys, Selling For $6,000 Or Best Offer, Willing to sell for parts at $3,000 Or Best Offer, Willing To Rent For $150 For Ten Hours a Day, Preferrably 8AM To 6PM Or Negotiable, Call Me Anytime 954-610-3517, Tri-County Area, All I Ask Is To Fill Gas Tank Halfway Before Returning, Safety & Experienced. I Believe The Cost Of Rentals Normally Go For $100 An Hour, Correct Me If I'm Wrong.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Original URL: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/1383933698.html
    This dudes nuts. There is no way in hell I would rent a 74mph ski or any ski out to someone I dont even know for even $500 a day. Especialy if I'm not riding with them. The liability of this is rediculously scary. I get nervous when one of my friends rides mine and stays out of my site for more than a few minutes. F#*ck that! On the other hand it sounds like a great deal for someone who wants to rent one.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    This dudes nuts. There is no way in hell I would rent a 74mph ski or any ski out to someone I dont even know for even $500 a day. Especialy if I'm not riding with them. The liability of this is rediculously scary. I get nervous when one of my friends rides mine and stays out of my site for more than a few minutes. F#*ck that! On the other hand it sounds like a great deal for someone who wants to rent one.
    +1

+1
    True but this is one of many I have seen. Maybe they try to rent it a few times a month and make their payments if they real desparate.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by freakboy35 View Post
    True but this is one of many I have seen. Maybe they try to rent it a few times a month and make their payments if they real desparate.
    I want to go ride one! What do you have to sign before you go? That thing would be toast! Lee

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post

Thanks Freakboy for the research on finding a Sea doo for rent..

I wouldnt abuse this ski one bit.. in all seriousness, I am just looking for a skit to ride, and will more than likely have a passenger..

I'm tempted to call to see if this is legit..

THAnks for that link... RXT is better than A 55 mph whatever ....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information