Banned User
    Lake Havasu

Video slideshow of Ski Class-WF 2009

I made another video slideshow, with music, using the pictures I took all during World Finals, of the Ski Class. I didn't use all of the pictures, but, there is probably close to 800 or in, in a 4 minute video, so don't blink.
    I hope you like it, it was fun to watch the races, and this "project" was fun to make. This is my way of giving back to the racers/fans, for their support of a sport I'm truly passionate about.

If you like this, I may make more, with R/A class, and also freestyle class. Oh, and be sure to click the HD button on the bottom right of the screen, as the "video" was done in High Definition.

This being GH, you guys will probably Boo-Hiss, because there are no R/A's in it. Well, this was practice. If it goes over well, I will make one of the Runabout class, and maybe the Freestyle class as well. I already have some ideas for the music of the R/A slide show, and even some short videos I can plug in along with the pictures.

If you don't like it, say so. If you do like it, say so. Any criticism is good for me, as it helps guide my valuable time in the direction that it needs to go. If no one is interested, I can move on to other projects.

My House
    Great Work!

Thread Information