Thread: Raider parts
10-25-2009, 01:19 PM #1
Doing a little fall cleaning of the garage, and have some parts lying around I want out. These haven't seen salt water.
- Stock ride plate, pretty good shape, one nick on the bottom.
- Stock intake grate, center two bars broken at the rear, perfect if you're going to cut them out for speed. Also, some scratches on the bottom.
- Oil sender with idiot light. The previous owner cut the wires, but they're soldered back together and work.
- Cap for fuel level sender (I put in a fuel sender, so I have the old cap collecting dust).
- Possibly a stock impeller with a few dings on the edges. Great for a fixer-upper.
10-29-2009, 12:38 PM #2
What, no bites? On these one-of-a-kind collector's items?
11-30-2009, 04:48 PM #3
01-25-2010, 02:39 PM #4
06-12-2010, 01:27 PM #5
Hey - I can't remember if yours is an 1100 or a 700. I'm just now dragging my ski out of storage for the season (BUSY!) and am in the market again for an impeller - I have the 700 Raider. Do you know if yours will work or what the size is?
06-12-2010, 02:29 PM #6
It's a 701, with a 144 mm prop. I'm running out the door, but yes it's still for sale, and will fit yours (if it's a 701).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mattb2179 in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 51Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:25 PM
By potenza in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2007, 08:07 AM
By jp1300r in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2007, 08:35 AM
By jbgpr in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2007, 07:54 PM
By 2fast4u in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2007, 08:33 PM