rxp boarding ladder

Did anyone put a boarding ladder on their rxp's? does it help out that much to get back off....ive always had the fear of being out in the middle of the lake tired and not be able to get my big but up.....

I know 3 seaters come standard with one...why wouldnt 2 seaters come with one also? it seams that boarding should be the same between the two

+1
    Don't bother. I thought about it, but to me it's really not worth it... if you're really worried about not getting back on, before you head out... jump off your machine into the water. Do this while near the dock when safe to do so, and try remounting again. My Uncle was worried he couldn't do it, so I made him do this before he went out...

Just one note. NEVER EVER place your body on the jettrim/nozzle/whateverucallitthing!

I know 3 seaters come standard with one...why wouldnt 2 seaters come with one also? it seams that boarding should be the same between the two
    I'm guessing because manufactures thought that remounting a 3 seater is more than likely to have 2 or 3 passengers and that it makes it more convenient for the riders to board again. Afterall, you can legally tow with a 3 seater, but not a 2 seater in most places. If you're wake-boarding, there will be plenty of re-boarding happening... the ladder allows the riders to waste less time and get on with the activities!

Thread Information