Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moderated

Winter Projects!!!!!!

OK fella's i know its coming up to the off season for some of you north american folk and i was thinking it would be cool to hear about what projects you had in mind for this winter.

they dont have to be ski related but they should have a motor of some sort like a sled, bike, ski, boat ...whatever.
    '
    come on lets here them!

before anyone asks , i have my 1300 R in pieces waiting to go back together for our summer here, i just need orings for the head and i can assemble it ..fully ported 02 gpr with everything

what have you guys got planned?

+1
    Im hoping this winter is going to be a long one!LOL Here is my list so far

Finish 640 daytona
    build motor and find electrical issues with my gtxrfi
    have to assemble both motors and install on my speedster-just freshened them
    Pull motor out of rxp-have it ready to come out-just nowhere to put it until I get some of the other ones back in! Working nightly to get to this point. Partial list of mods for this winter on the rxp are
    xsupercharger w/et wheel or larger sc
    injectors
    rrfp
    impeller
    ecm
    head porting
    big bore kit ?? maybe
    cam
    exhaust-going to try to find time to develop a header for this
    typical spped mods-opas block off-ride plate ect
    custom moulded opas block offs-true hull-refinish bottom black and top in lambo orange pearl w grafics
    others that i havent gotten to yet
    Also have to paint my bayliner and redo the interior to match-always wanted a red and grey ski boat-now i will have one!LOL
    Build top ends on friends 900 shark and 1100 kawi
    still working on having my building built at the state park and getting my rental and convienence store open out there-cant wait to go to work on th elake every day!

So far on the list is fixing the rust, lights, bunks and tool box on my double trailer. Lights and bunks on my single trailer. Clean/detail the 95 XP inside and out and recover the seat. Clean/detail the 94 Tigershark and recover seat. Restore my 94 XP which includes detailing/buffing and engine replacement. Collect/buy more parts for my 96 XP project.

I also want to find another boat, I miss my old bass boat. 14ft tri-hull with 115 HP... was scary fast for its size.

+1
    Thanks x runner for reminding me. I need to rewire a couple trailers-rebunk a couple and trying to find a 20ft boat trailer to make a 4 place pwc trailer out of. What kind of tigershark do you have? If you need any parts I may have them. I am buying a couple more this weekend. A 94 daytona(using for parts-I sold my last pump assy and now i need one) and a 96 monte carlo.

Just need a new seat cover and maybe a starter bendix. It has some teeth missing so sometimes on cold starts it might not catch and require you to try a second time to start it. Never been a real issue though, doesn't do it when hot either because of how quickly it starts up. Well maybe a ride plate too later on. Mine has a small crack in it at the back (ski fell off trailer in a wreck).

+1
    I have a couple good bendixs-a good ride plate-and a good seat if your is green. The ones im buying have a purple seat.

I'd rather recover the seat I have, but thanks. And its purple. But I will probably hit you up for the other two parts.

+1
    Winter projects?

Stay warm
    Make money
    Stay warm
    Sleep
    Stay warm
    Stay warm and sleep
    Spend money
    Make more money to spend

Moderated
    i have every part i need for my current build except for 12 orings i need for the 3 piece head #@QQ%@#$%@

theres another project i have up my sleeve but its still under wraps

how about car projects, come on i know you guys have some pics you can share with us all.

3 herniated disks in my neck, so my winter project is surgery to screw my neck together and alot of therapy to hopefully have the boats on the water for summer.

And for all the smart a$$e$, my wife already asked if they could screw my head on straight this time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information