Question on impeller & SC

I have 150 speedster 215hp, i have RIVA air intake, RIVA blow off valve and catch can...Does anyone know which pitch impeller i should get?

Right now im just installing the metal washers...i see some people talking about the slip on the supercharger, ..what is it and how do i check it?

I was thinking about getting the RIVA GENN-2 sc impeller, is it worth getting for the boat and what are the gains from it?

Thanks, john

The riva wheel will give acceleration and 1 or2 mph and the impeller will be 14/19 r and i have i/c and prop for sale if you are interest

if i get the SC wheel will the 14/19 impeller still be ok or do i need a 15/20.

how much for the IC

14/19 will do.

Tampa SeaDoo Crew TampaSpeedster's Avatar
    We've found that the stock prop re-pitched to 10/22 has worked well also with the mods listed below.

tampa what was your top speed?

Quote Originally Posted by atom1234 View Post
    My buddy with the same setup hit like, 58.5gps... but we haven't dialed in the prop just yet. We'll report back when we know more.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSpeedster View Post
    My buddy with the same setup hit like, 58.5gps... but we haven't dialed in the prop just yet. We'll report back when we know more.
    That'd be me

Quote Originally Posted by atom1234 View Post
    I was able to hit 61.3mph on the GPS @ 7980 rpm with the stock prop pitched at 10/22. I've also been testing a stock RXP-X prop and pitching that to dial in as well. So far these results have exceeded my expectations. There may be a few more tenths to be had if I can dial in the stock prop, or the rxp-x prop to around 8100rpm in the florida heat

on lightly modded boats i think its best to just re-pitch the stock impeller. These boats are just to big/heavy to push an untouched 15/20 without an intercooler upgrade and a large SC... ie 2rude or bigger... and don't forget all the supporting fuel mods

Quote Originally Posted by TheElite0ne View Post
    That'd be me

I was able to hit 61.3mph on the GPS @ 7980 rpm with the stock prop pitched at 10/22. I've also been testing a stock RXP-X prop and pitching that to dial in as well. So far these results have exceeded my expectations. There may be a few more tenths to be had if I can dial in the stock prop, or the rxp-x prop to around 8100rpm in the florida heat

on lightly modded boats i think its best to just re-pitch the stock impeller. These boats are just to big/heavy to push an untouched 15/20 without an intercooler upgrade and a large SC)... ie 2rude or bigger... and don't forget all the supporting fuel mods
    At this same time, I was there on a stock prop (untouched) and was hitting 58.5mph with a passenger and 11 extra gallons of gas... all over the limiter at 8200rpm. Definitely needs some re-pitching from stock.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSpeedster View Post
    At this same time, I was there on a stock prop (untouched) and was hitting 58.5mph with a passenger and 11 extra gallons of gas... all over the limiter at 8200rpm. Definitely needs some re-pitching from stock.
    buzzing right by a pair of old and busted jet skis.

who's gonna make it to the bridge first?!

Thread Information