Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

jetski build maybe rxx with 4tec

Hi guys like the title says im looking at building a ski. i realy want a gprxp but i cant get a gpr hull down in oz 4 a cheap price cheapest hull i can get is and 08gpr for $3000 but i can get my hands on and rxx and what ive been told its got cabon top on it. just wanted to know what u guys think. and how should i go about it. or should i just wait 4 a cheap gpr and then do a built like jayson AKA hydrojunkie. let me know what u guys think

thanks gomzi4629

That's not bad for an 08

Moderated
    dude hold out for a gpr hull, you wont be sorry, they are tried and proven for conversions...as for the seadoo hulls, do some research on seadoo delamination.....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by izz0 View Post
    dude hold out for a gpr hull, you wont be sorry, they are tried and proven for conversions...as for the seadoo hulls, do some research on seadoo delamination.....

Why is it so hard to find a blow up gpr? they are a dime a dozen here.

+1
    Actually, I think an rxxp would be pretty bad ass and ALOT more comfortable than a gpr, but If it still has the original lightweight hull I'm not sure if it could hadle it. A bunch of the original hand laid rxx hulls were replaced under warranty with standard rx hulls. The one I had still had the original light hull. A lightweight rxxp would probably make a killer drag boat but skip the rough water rides.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Actually, I think an rxxp would be pretty bad ass and ALOT more comfortable than a gpr, but If it still has the original lightweight hull I'm not sure if it could hadle it. A bunch of the original hand laid rxx hulls were replaced under warranty with standard rx hulls. The one I had still had the original light hull. A lightweight rxxp would probably make a killer drag boat but skip the rough water rides.
    yes it is one of the original rxx hull that were replaced under warranty as a friend of mine worked 4 seadoo and he ended keeping the hull it is still like new
    Last edited by gomzi4629; 10-29-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spelling was wrong

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gomzi4629 View Post
    yes it is one of the original rxx hull that were replaced under warranty as a friend of mine worked 4 seadoo and he ended keeping the hull it is still like new
    Gomz - do you ride with the Sydney Crew on ozpwc.com.au ? have you checked out any of our GPRXP's?... if not join in and come have a ride before you commit to something, and we can prob give you some hints.

PS: As 08 said.. that 08 Hull sounds cheap... give me more details, I'll grab it.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
    Gomz - do you ride with the Sydney Crew on ozpwc.com.au ? have you checked out any of our GPRXP's?... if not join in and come have a ride before you commit to something, and we can prob give you some hints. PS: As 08 said.. that 08 Hull sounds cheap... give me more details, I'll grab it. cheers
    hey damo I've checked out ur ski mikes n deans skis I've even been to ur house before . if u can't remember im deans mate I've ridden n work on his ski to so I know what there about n how they go. n that 08 gpr is just a bear hull with nothing in it. if it had every but a motor then id buy it but 3000 just for a bear hull is to much I think anyway

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Why is it so hard to find a blow up gpr? they are a dime a dozen here.
    if I had the money id get a shipping container fill it up with gprs rxps and a Shit loads of parts n id bring them to aus cause no one realy wreck them here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information