XP Limited 2001
For sale is my 2001 XPL. Itís one of the cleanest XPLís I know of. Itís been recently freshened up with new pistons and bearings (over size to fresh bore and hone also). The ski is ultra reliable and runs temps around the 990 mark. 70MPH ski, killer hole shot and is as fast as a RXPX off the line and in top end, but turns faster. Ski will run faster on hotter tune.
Great closed course boat. Doesnít run any exotic fuels, just premium 98. Has all the factory safe guards and runs a re-flashed MPEM. Lanyard with DESS works and all the beeps if you forget to turn the water on! None of the wiring has been tampered with and is electrically and mechanically A1.
Only raced a handful of times in Western Australia and has won a couple rounds. Regrettable sale but I am renovating my house and need all the cash I can find.
The ski is well known within the Jet Sport West Jet Ski club in WA. References can be organised for over-state purchasers. Test rides are welcome, just not time wasters. Specs are as below.
Asking 9k firm including trailer. Ė pictures are at www.m8sr8s.com.au/xpl
951 with 1.5ml oversize Prox Pistons
Hotrods crank and rods
Rinaldi (rotax racing) reeds and spacers
Factory Pipe Twin Pipes
Factory Pipe sand filter and water distribution block
Novi maxiflow 48ís with tau ceti arresters
ADA billet head, 50cc domes
MSD leads
Holley Red fuel pump
Novi water/fuel separator with built in pressure relief
Dual coil
less than 10 hours since freshen up (pistons and bearings)
Runs on 98 ron fuel and always used Amzoil Dominator race oil (comes with 5 litres of oil)
Rear exhaust outlet
Gutted waterbox
Custom water routing with all new pipes, easy flush setup.
Solas 12 vein pump with Concorde prop
97 ride plate, trued and machines to custom angle
UMI steering
Protaper bars
SE finger throttle
Magura hydraulic trim
Beach House sponsons
Jet-trim seat cover
Racepac hot-tach 3 (the backlight version) with 2 probes