Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: College!

College!

Just wanted to say WHAT UP to everyone from Michigan State University, AND ITS WELCOME WEEK!!!!! It's my first year here, and Im studying Mechanical Engineering.

Just wondering if anyone had any college memories they wanted to share?

I probably won't be around here as much with classes and all, so I want to tell everyone to keep riding hard!!!

Later fellas!

3rd year coming up at temple university in philadelphia....this is my first year at temple i just transferred from penn state.....that was a wicket 2 years for me......be ready for some underages and fighting haha

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid
    I probably won't be around here as much with classes and all
    when classes start for me, i'm on this site even more, LMAO.... ur first year in college or first year at michigan? it's easy man... u'll have more free time than u'll know what to do with. and ur sleep patterns will be like u never dreamed of. and naptime from kindergarden is VITAL... just make sure you show up for classes and hand in assignements when they are due and u'll do awesome. i'm still trying to master those two things myself

I go to Fordham University in Bronx, NYC ..classes for me start next wednesday, but i'm off, lol... i go to school 2-3 times a week, but i usually cut that down to 1 day a week. i show up to class when... oh nevermind, i dont wanna be bad influence, my academic routine is nothing to be bragging about at least graduation is NEAR and i'll never be back in school again after May.

good luck and have fun!!

Shibby, what are you studying?

10 years after I left Trenton State College (only spent one year there) I got a letter from them saying that if I dont pay my unpaid parking tickets they would not release my transcript.

I had a 0.8 grade point average (which should tell you how my college days were spent) I would never want my transcript released.

If they had said "if you dont pay your tickets we will post your transcript on the internet" They would have gotten a check right away.

I was at school the year Animal House came out. Those guys were our role models!

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    shibbs hit the nail on the head....NAPS!.....you'll have to check in w/us and let us know what your major is in a year or two...lol....good luck

Enjoy it man! I never really went to colllege, as in living in dorms. Had an apartment at 17 and only went to school to play baseball.

Luckily i have some friends at DVC, Nuemann, Temple and Castleton, so I get to go enjoy the college lifestyle w/o all the class b/s.

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Hate to say it but for me it's no big deal at all. Boring, troublesome, and anoying!

THis semester I might be completely off!...I've alreay taken most of the courses I need and they wont be offering any of the ones I need this semester....

i think i was drunk every other day last semester.....i do better in college than i did in high school...only because you have more time on your hands ands ****

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutto
    Shibby, what are you studying?
    I'm in Fordham's Business School....double up in Marketing and Accounting (accounting sucks, but i took so many classes of it before i decided i hated it i might as well go thru with it)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information